best party ever-1

this is my first smut don't judge💀 if there's any mistskes I'm sorry.
cringe warning... :,)
-----------------------------------------------------------

I only just arrived at the party and I've already been slammed down onto a table by the hottest woman I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. I can't even remember what i came for...oh yeah. Ecstasy drugs. Now I'm about to get railed the shit out of me by a goddess. The worst part is that I don't even know her name...fuck this.

The way she slammed me down gave me a quick flash of pain in my back. Her soft yet harsh lips smashed against mine as she grabbed both of my wrists, holding them firmly above my head. This was all so new to me. I felt shivers up my spine which made my back arch a little, filling my body with warmth. She placed her knee between my thighs, making the shivers return. A soft whimper escaped my mouth, making this mysterious woman want more.

She grabbed my jaw with her free hand, forcing my mouth open and inviting her tounge in. She desperately licked the inside of my cheek and fought my tounge for dominance. I already knew she was the dom, but I didn't think she'd get this hot...god this is why i love women.

I tried to move my hand so i could hold onto her neck, but i only ended up getting it a single centimeter off the table before she violently pushed it down. She lifted her lips off mine and put her forehead against mine, noses touching.
"May I, darling?"She asked in a seductive tone. This was what made my back tingle like FUCK.
"yeah, sure..."I mumbled, feeling like a prey being hunted by an overpowered preditor.

She grabbed my hips and carried me to an empty room, while i had my legs wrapped around her waist and hands clutching onto her head.

We where now in a spare bedroom. She put me down and immediately locked the door, pinning me to the wall and whispering in my ear.
"Be quiet or I'll punish you, okay?"She asked in a serious tone, but jeez it was a hot one. Anything this woman did was hot. I felt her lips press against my neck, kissing and sucking at the skin. I placed my hand on the back of her head, using the over to cover my mouth to stop any sounds from escaping.

Continuing the sucking, she had left hickies spread out around my neck and had started to move the sleeves off my shoulders from the grey flannel shirt i was wearing. It wasn't anything special, really. I left the top 2 buttons undone just to make it look better for the party. She started to remove my shirt and massaged my boobs, sucking on the other while doing so. It wasn't only sucking, there was licking and nibbling included too. I stopped a moan (slightly) from escaping my mouth with my hand. The raven haired looked up at me in desperation, making me hope to god that she didn't hear. God this woman was going to fuck me to death...

She stroked the inside of my thigh teasingly, making me whimper. The way the tips of her soft, feminine fingers moved around them made me shiver. Moving her hand up my jeans, she stroked my clothed pussy. At this point, it felt like i was throbbing faster than a car on a racetrack.
"Just to make sure, I'm allowed to do my thing, yes?"she asked in a tone that sounded like it would be used in a completely different situation to ours. I nodded my head vigorously and watched a small smirk form on her face.

She kneeled down and forced me onto the floor infront of her, taking my jeans and panties off, spreading my legs apart. Leaning down, she caressed my thighs, sliding her tounge between my wet pussy. I moaned and quickly covered my mouth. Since when did i let go?!

Because of that, she held onto my hips and scratched small layers of skin off them, making me bite my bottom lip. Her tounge slid between my flaps, making me moan countless times. The more moans, the more harsh. I moaned once more and she started to suck, letting out small, soft moans. I couldn't take it anymore. My hands reached for her hair, gripping onto it tightly as possible. I let out a loud moan and after that, her tounge entered my extremely wet pussy. She layed back with me sat on her face, holding onto the floor to keep myself stable.

I was forced to ride her face as she started me off, making me moan extremely loud like the biggest virgin ever. She growled and kept on focusing on eating out my pussy. I moaned really fucking loud and almost screamed at one point.
"AH~RIGHT THERE~!!"

She slapped my ass and moved her tounge faster, making me nearly reach my climax. And that was it. I came all into her mouth, letting her take every last drop. She picked me up and layed me on the bed, kissing my cheek and putting the cover over me.
"sweet dreams, darling. Oh, and by the way, the name's Mikasa. Mikasa Ackerman."

And that was it. She left within the blink of an eye. Only if she could've told me her name before...

I only came for drugs and I got alot more than what i asked for.