In a restaurant?!-2

It's about 7:30pm, and i came to dinner with my family at the restaurant we always went to since we all loved it. The thing is, I didn't think my girlfriend would be sat right under the table.

We sat down, chose our meals and drinks then ordered. It was a hard decision but i ended up choosing eventually. I ordered red wine and a turkey sunday dinner with gravy. About halfway through the meal, i felt someone or something lick my inner thigh. Gently, i kicked it. A strong hand stopped me and made it's way up my leg. From the heat, grip and build of it i knew exactly who it was. Mikasa, my girlfriend. Leaning my hand under the table, my hand landed on her head and patted it.

I brought my hand back to my face and put my hair behind my ear, only to feel her hand stroke my inner thigh. With how much of a bottom i am, i blushed. Jean, my brother, looked at me and smirked. He knew exactly  what was going on. He only knew because it happened with his boyfriend, Marco, before. Except Jean was under the table that time. He got close to me and whispered, "go and let her fuck you in the bathroom, i dare you."

All i did was stare at him.
"I'll be back," I got up and shuffled down the sofa, looking directly at Jean as I left to the bathroom. I knew by his face that he thought I would do it. He was shook to death. As soon as I walked in, the door locked and I was pushed against a sink, nails scratching my waist.

A swift hand moved to my panties, forcing them off.

-------------------------------------------------------
is it just me or do y'all hate the word 'panties'...
-------------------------------------------------------

Mikasa's hand immediately started rubbing my sensative pussy, covering my mouth with her spare hand. The fact that we where moving so fast made everything worse but better. I always loved it when she would tease me and take as much time as she wanted, but then it would seem like I wasn't constipated if she did do that.

Straight away, she began fingering me. Her movements where quick and harsh, I wondered how I was still alive. I felt like i was going to come all over her fingers within the next two seconds.

Precum coated her fingers, making some of her thrusts sloppier but that didn't bother either of us. She slipped two more fingers in, thrusting swiftly and more violent than before. Before I knew it, i came all over her fingers. Eyes rolled to the back of my head, the only thing i could see was Mikasa licking her hands clean.

After making sure i was ready to go back, she kissed my neck and then let me walk back to the dinner table. When i say walk I mean I struggled.
"have fun?"Jean snickered.
"shut your horse looking ass face..."I mumbled, embarrassed.
"shut your mom."
"shut your whole mom."
"shut your whole da-...shit..."
My answer to that was a long face and a bit lip from trying to not laugh.