1. Pee

I hear the sound of someone peeing. I'm drawn towards them, making my way to the blue stall on the far left corner, it's the handicap one. Do they actually need the handicap stall or do they just use it cause it's bigger than the rest maybe there weren't any other stalls open. I stand there for I don't know how long listening, mesmerized by the sound of this person's pee it sounds thicker than normal they probably need to drink more water, I'd make sure they drank water, they almost seem nervous by the way the stream keeps stopping and starting again. I notice they may be able to see my shadow underneath the stall and quickly walk to the sinks, I don't dare turn on the water in fear of it drowning out the sound of pee. They're almost done, I can tell because the sound has lessened. I hear the soft ruffle of jeans being pulled on and the clank of a belt being buckled. I quickly turn the faucet on and begin to wash my hands so as not to raise any suspicion. They unlock the door and in the mirror we make eye contact. They're beautiful. They have red hair down to their shoulders cut into a messy wolfcut my guess is that they cut it themselves they have a slew of piercings. No wonder I was so attracted to the sound of their pee (I can tell whether or not a person is attractive by the sound of their pee) They give me that awkward smile when you make eye contact with a person in the bathroom I return it with a slight nod of my head. They begin to wash their hands and I watch. Do they put the soap on before they wet their hands, do they do it after. How long do they wash their hands for it should be at least 30 seconds. Do they scrub under their nails? Hygiene is important. Do they use paper towels or do they use the blow dryer? Again we make eye contact in the mirror they turn their head to me and gesture to me I'm confused at first but after looking behind me I see that I'm blocking the blow dryer and quickly apologize and leave the restroom. No matter how good their pee sounded or smelled or how attractive they were only a crazy person would use the blow dryer and I can't be with a crazy person.

                              Authors note
Pee pee pee peee peee peeeeee pee pee pee pee pee peeeee peee peeee peee peee pee pee peee pee peee peee pee pee pee peeeeee peee peee pee peee :)))))