chapter 2

Up there is jamal ^^^^^ i might change him later in the story ik that jamal and jamila sound similar so next chapter (not this one) i might change his name

JAMILA POV

i feel like antwanette is hiding something. She's all huged up on Jamal and i see in his eyes he doesnt like it.
AFTER SCHOOL
Jamal gave me his number in sixth period before the bell rang. I have to work at the liabrary today. I was walking towards the street on my way to the liabrary,then Jamal pulled up in his 2015 mercedes benz and offered me a ride. I told him it was just around the corner. But he dropped me there anyways. We walked in together. Obviously all the girls were drooling when he came in. I ignored them and made my way to the childrens room and sat at the desk. A cute little girl with curly hair and the skin color of jamal came towards the desk and asked" Do juh know wher my broder is? "(Thats the way it sounded) "what's your brother's name" i asked in my baby voice. She replied "jamal" as soon as she said that a happy jamal walked in. "Broder, i miss juh" she said running into his arms. He picked her up , put her on his side and walked towards me. He was infront of the desk and said "this is my sister, arey (her name is getting changed later) and arey this is my friend jamila"

Jamal pov

After i introduced jamila to my sister, i left the children's room and took arey to Burger King.
I got arey a kids meal w/ chicken nuggets and 2 Whoppers one for me and one for Jamila.
Ok look, i think jamila is pretty but really insecure i need to change that. She's not wifey material yet. I need the next nigga after me knowing that im the one she still adores.

Short but full of information
•Jamal likes jamila?
•Jamal has a sister
•Antwanette is suspecious
•His number ooh