HOMOPHOBIC HIGH

Hey lovelies! Long Time no see! I'm back with a fantastic book to recommend you! ( AN: I'm pretty sure many of you would have already read it... but this book stole my heart so I couldn't really leave it out of this book)

Status : Complete

MATURE!! SMUT INCLUDED!!

Top : Jeon Jungkook

Bottom : Kim Taehyung

Helville High is a school full of homophobes.And In this school full of homophobes, Taehyung desperately tries to keep his sexuality hidden. After all, being gay in a school for straight males isn't ideal. But fate never seems to be on his side.And in this case, fate comes in the form of the school's most homophobic prick, Jeon Jungkook.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This book is THE BEST! No! Its the BESTEST OF THE BESTEST OF THE BEST! Its my absolute favorite! And if you havn't read this masterpiece... I dont know what to say! Do read it! Masterpiece is a very small word for such a great book! This book is full of up and downs and ( maybe you can guess from the name) Homophobia! Some chapters may break your heart but I assure you that its a happy ending! Hope you enjoy reading it!

STAY SAFE! EAT WELL! SLEEP WELL! 

Borahae! 💜💜