Intro.

Hi, I'm @dadddymalfoy!

I wanted to say thank you for reading my story.

For my current followers, if you came from "Always", ILYSM.

If you came from "Guilty"... being completely honest, I lost all interest in that story because I feel like I rushed the storyline and there is no way that I can make up for it. I literally have 20+ drafted chapters, and they're all incomplete and out of order because that's how my mind works.
I am very, very sorry :-( but I still love you and hope you still love me too.

Anyway, this entire story came to me in a dream... literally. I ate some spicy food before a nap, and this all came from said dream, lol.

This story will not be long. It takes place during their fourth year (Goblet of Fire era), from start to finish, but my main character will NOT compete in the Tri-Wizard tournament.

Will this story contain smut? Likely, but the plan is to keep it slow burn.
I will try to stick to that as long as I can, lol.

There's no updating timeframe. I have a life outside of writing stories, and I do this as a fun activity. Do not ruin the fun for me by getting annoyed at how long it takes me to update a chapter. I will literally delete this entire account all together without hesitation, and would not give a single fuck.
Don't be a fucking asshole. Be nice.

On the note with lots of swearing, yes... mature audiences please.
If you're reading this story with mature scenes and you get caught by someone, that's on you. Learn to hide it better lol.

I will try to keep the main character to have a vague description in appearance so that you can all imagine her as yourself, someone else, whatever. She will still be female, for the sake of the story, but I will name her.

All regular characters will look and be described as they are depicted in the movies.

With that said, I hope you enjoy...

Obey.