One.

Izzy washed her hands and dried herself off in the washroom of a hotel located in the city of London, during the late afternoon.
She made sure that her clothing looked alright and wasn't embarrassingly tucked in. She lifted up the hem of her blouse to monitor the healing gash on her stomach.
It was much smaller than it was three months ago, but it's taking way too long to heal. Muggle medicine hasn't been very effective and of course, she can't heal herself without the risk of being flagged by the ministry.

She's come to terms that it will likely scar like the others, but even diamonds have their flaws.

Izzy exited the washroom and only took a few steps forward before recognizing someone she shouldn't.

"Oh shit," Izzy ducked down behind some seats, her eyes glued to the five men dressed in black suits, that were searching for her.
She managed to sneak past a group of strangers, using them as another shield before hiding behind tall drapes.

Careful to not expose her location, she peaked her head from behind the drapes. She was taken back when she saw someone standing in her way.

"Can you stand somewhere else?" She whispered to the boy, her head slightly raised higher to see where the men were.

Startled by the single voice, the boy loudly responded while looking back at her, "What are you—"

His voice caught nearby passers attention, including a few of the men in black suits.

"On second thought, stand right there," she grabbed his arm to pull him closer to her, causing him to stumble backwards, hitting the drapes.
She adjusted herself behind the drapes, carefully to make sure the outline of her body wasn't imprinted from the front.

Now aware of what this mysterious girl was doing, the boy chuckled and cleared his throat before yelling out again, "Idiots!"
He cocked his head to the side to signal them over to him.

"What are you doing?!" Izzy whisper yelled, panic was subtle in her voice.

The men walked towards the boy, with a subtle sense of urgency... mainly offended at the name-calling.
Izzy reached into the inside of her jacket and pulled out her wand. In a desperate attempt, she dug the tip of her wand to the back of the boy, carefully positioning it to resemble a different type of weapon.

"Distract them or you'll drop dead before your next breath," she instructed to him, as the men drew closer and closer.

Just as the group of men reached the boy who was barely attempting to hide Izzy, another man dressed the same as the rest of them, caught their attention first.
The man exclaimed, "Why haven't you found Miss Nichols yet—"

"What are you idiots doing? My father is waiting," the boy states. He looked at the group of men in front of him, unimpressed at the physical beings on them.

"And who exactly is your—" One of the men replied.

The boy raised his hand to scratch at his jawline, flashing a gaudy metal ring with an "M" emblem.

The men all exchanged looks between each other before what the boy could assume was the leader of them mentioned, "Let's deal with Lucius, then get back to finding the girl."

The men followed the leader, away from the boy and Izzy, across the room and into another.
At the absence of voices, Izzy tucked her wand back into her jacket and stepped out from behind the drapes.

She dusted herself off and fixed her clothes before realizing the boy was already staring at her.

"Thanks," she said warily.