Age aint nothing but a number

Niall POV~

My relationship with Liam is getting a little bit rocky because he feels like guys shouldn't be asking me out and he thinks that I like Leroy and I don't my feelings are for Liam and I can't tell him that I made out with Leroy at Louis's party it will crush him.😰🙊

Me and Liam have been getting into fights because of this and I get scared that I'm gonna lose him I love him too much to lose him maybe we should go to therapy.

"Liam honey I think you need to watch your temper because you hit me sometimes and it's hard to maintain a relationship with you I'm sorry." I said.

"We should go to therapy or couples counseling." Liam suggested.

"Yeah we should how about today in a hour get dressed Liam." I ran upstairs to get dress and Liam got dressed too.

About an hour later~

Me and Liam are sitting with our therapy counselor I read her name tag her name is Valorie that's a beautiful name.

"Hello I'm Valorie and ill be your counselor for this evening how are you and what seems to be the problem." Valorie said.

"I'm Niall and this is my boyfriend Liam and we have been dating for a week and Liam haves been getting mad lately it's because Leroy haves a crush on me and he thinks that I will leave him for Leroy and I told him I would never do that." I said.

"Well Liam what do you think of what Niall said." Valorie asked.

"I think that I'm afraid of losing Niall because I really do like him and I love all his little things and I just want him to be with me and no one else because my feelings for him are strong and I hate to see other guys flirt with him." Liam is such a sweetheart.

Lee yum💖💕💁

"Liam I love you so much but stop being jealous of everyone who talks to me especially the boys look liam your the only one that I love babe." I cupped Liam's cheeks with my hands and gave him a quick kiss.

"Niall explain to me did you ever have any type of relation with or kissed Leroy or anyone while you were in a relationship with liam." Valorie asked.

Omg No why did she have to ask that question?! I have to tell him the truth.

"Yes well Liam do you remember that party with at Louis's well I was drunk and I ended up kissing Leroy but we didn't have sex." Omg he is gonna hate me.

"You What?! You told me that he kissed you and why did you tell me this the party was 2 days ago?!" I backed away.

"Liam he means nothing to me your the only person that I love baby please don't leave me." I begged.

"Niall you should have been honest with me though but I'm willing to put this past me because I love you." Aww😰

"I love you too baby." I sat on Liam's lap.

Me and Liam left the building and went back over to his place because I am exhausted.

I still feel bad for harry because LOUIS did yell at him and beat him that was wrong for him to do that at least have a conversation with him and work things out.😰

Hazel POV~

I missed Louis so much I can't think right when I'm not with him I need him I'm so stupid for not telling him before I kissed him.

I miss Gemma she's in college still even tho she graduates in 2 months I still miss her she's been there for me all my life and she said she loves me no matter what besides my mom Gem is the best person in the whole wide world.

I can't wait to see my sister.

Louis.😰

Just saying his name upsets me I know that it was wrong for me to hurt him like that but he didn't have to punch me in the face and hurt me like that I'm only human yeah I made mistakes but I still want my boo back.

I tried calling and texting but he would just ignore me.

I knew where he would be Zayn's house because Veronica just texted me saying he was there.

I quickly got dressed and I put on my peach dress and my hair was long and curly and I put on a little bit of makeup.

It took me 10 minutes to get to Zayn's house and soon I as I knocked on the door Veronica greeted me with a hug. "He's upstairs love talking with Z." I nodded and ran upstairs not wasting time.

I opened Zayn's door and Louis and Z were playing video games talking.

"Louis I need to talk to you." I yelled so he can hear me.

Louis turned around. "What the hell are you doing here how did you know I was here Harry." I was hurt that he called me Harry its Hazel.

"Because I'm in love with you Boobear." I can tell Zayn was shocked by my actions because I grab Louis's face and kissed him on his pink soft lips.

"I'm just gonna go downstairs." Žàyñ left the room and I pulled away from our kiss.

"Hazel look you know my feelings are growing strong for you but we can't be together." I felt like I been hit with a brick after he said that.

"What do you mean boo we can get through this together baby." Louis just shook his head.

"Hazel its hard because you lied to me and to be honest I need time to think about what I want ok." I nodded I have no words to say right now.

"Louis I'm just glad we can have a decent conversation with out arguing and fighting it was nice to see you again." I tried hard to fight back my tears but I failed miserably.

"Please don't cry love." I cant😰

"I can't do this its so hard to just talk to you." I ran out the room crying.

Veronica tried to comfort me but I drove home crying I can't do this anymore I don't want to feel hurt like this anymore.

I hate my life, I hate everything.😰

Louis POV~

That was very hard for me letting Hazel go like that I do have feelings for her but she's a man and I don't swing that way I wish she never left I hurt her so bad.

I'm such a horrible person I wish she could just see that I'm not the same person I used to be im catching feeling hard for this girl and I get to see her at school tomorrow I'm gonna confess my love to her there.

I need help from Veronica and Leroy and Niall, Žàyñ and Liam because I'm nervous and I want to make this special for both of us.

She means everything to me💕💖

I wanted to ask her out tomorrow in front of the whole school in the cafeteria when we first met and I want to make it romantic.

It's still early and Zayn and Veronica are still in my house and I already told them about the plan and Veronica is mad at me for doing that Hazel.

"Why should I help you when you could of been did this and you hurt her feelings and she is beautiful and every mans dream." Veronica yelled.

"I just realized that my feelings are strong for this girl V and I don't want to hurt her ever again trust me." I said.

"Aww that's sweet." Zayn said.

"Yeah that's why I need your help." They both nodded and I told them the plan.

Here are the plans for tomorrow.

1) If Hazel try's to ignore me then I will follow her.

2) I'm gonna sing her a love song.

3) confess my love💖💕

4) ask her out.

5) kiss her💋💋💋😋