See you again

A:N// This is a long chapter and it's kinda sad so prepare to bring your tissues and enjoy the story and keep voting love you all 💛💦

Louis POV~

I'm heading over to my moms house alone and I want to tell my family that Hazel is transgender and if they don't accept her than I don't give a fuck because I love Hazel and we belong together. I am a little nervous because my family may disown me and want nothing to do with me but I hope that doesn't happen.

I walked inside the house and my sisters are in the living room watching Grease with my mom Aww I love that movie. Especially I love the songs I can just sing them all day. I played Danny before in my old school during a school play my girlfriend at the time her name was Eleanor convinced me to audition and I was kinda nervous because I never singed before in front of an audience.

"Louis! Hey big bro." Daisy ran over to me hugging my legs.

"Aww hey baby sis, are you okay." She nodded and the others embraced me with hugs and kisses.

"What are you doing here honey." Mom asked, smiling.

I noticed my dad was standing at the door frame and it was my actual dad. Im guessing my step dad went to work.

"Dad what are you doing here, after 10
years you finally come and see me what the fuck do you want!" I yelled.

My dad name is Troy Austin and he left my mom when I was at a young age and slept with someone and got her pregnant. Im mad because he was never fucking there.

"Don't use that tone with me young man I am still your father and you will not disrespect me!"

"Your not my father your a monster you left my mom and you abused the shit out of me and disrespected my sisters you don't deserve to have our love and I won't let you use my mom again you sick bastard!" After I made that comment I felt a smack to my face but before I could do anything my mom held me back.

"Your nothing but a silly kid Louis." He yelled.

"That's why I've been sleeping with a transgender! My girlfriend is a tranny and I love it when she fucks me she gives it to me good and hard and I fucking love it." Everyone's jaw dropped.

"Not anymore you are transferring schools and I don't care what you say Louis."

I hugged the twins because they were crying and sent them off to bed I can't believe the guy I used to call a father betrayed us. Why is mom just standing there she should be on my side and defend me on this one she knows I am right.

"Louis please go to your room your dad and I need to talk." Mom said, with a concerned look.

"He's not and will never be my dad." I ran upstairs into my old bedroom and cried into my pillow. I just wish my Hazel was here but she's spending time with her sister before she goes back to college.

"Louis It's me." Lottie walked in sitting on my bed.

"What do you want." I snapped.

"Woah calm down bro I didn't mean to make you mad."

"No I am sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you I'm just still mad at that man." I said, putting the pillow over my face.

"Louis you have to talk to him some say I know it was wrong for him to do what he did but you have to at lease here him out and maybe clear the air."

She's probably right this situation happened 10 years ago and the only thing I want him to do is be a father to me and love and just be there for me he never really supported me and I want him to just still show that he cares and if he can't so that than he knows where to kiss it and I ain't playing no games with him.

"It's just hard to trust him and I can't forgive him that easily." I said, looking down.

"I know but someday you will just have to forgive and move on honey and maybe you won't be so anger all the time."

She gave me a hug and buried my face in her neck. "Thanks for always being there for me."

"No problem Louis." I smiled.

"I know you have to leave and go back to your own house because you have school tomorrow but I wanted to give you this charm bracelet so whenever you are lonely or in a bad mood this can help and its engraved with all of our names on it because we love you." Aww 🙊💍

"Aww I love you too and thank you so much for this beautiful bracelet little sis you mean the world to me." I gave her one last hug and went downstairs.

"Louis can we please talk." I looked up and see my dad looking sad.

"Sure." I sat across the table from him.

"First I want to say that I am sorry for yelling at you and I wanted to say that I'm sorry that I distance myself from your life and your not the reason I left it was because I wanted to be happy and me and your mom had you when she was 18 your not the blame."

"Look Dad if you love me than let me ask you this question do you accept my relationship with Hazel even though she was born a guy." Im trying to see if there is any realness in his eyes.

"I will give it a try for you Louis because I love you." 😔

"I love you too dad but it takes time to forgive someone and I don't trust you but I think your willing to give this a try." I said.

"Can I have a hug Louis." I nodded and we shared a hug it was nice having my dad around.

"I have to go I love you all." They waved goodbye.

Hazel POV~

"Gemma what do you think Louis is doing I missed him so much." I said, running my hands in my hair.

"I don't know maybe hanging out with his sisters and parents."

I know that Louis doesn't have the best relationship with his father because of what he did but Louis knows that I want him to just move on from it. I just hope that he is okay because I'm worried about him everyday.

"Hazel stop panicking I am sure he is okay baby sis."

"Ok I'll take your word and just enjoy my day." I smiled, giving her a hug.

"You guys are so cute though I wish I had a relationship like you guys."

"It's ok honey you will find the one trust me." Gem haves been single for a while but I want her to find someone but now is not the time she needs to focus on school instead.

"I understand Hazel and I love you and your like the only person who understands me."

"I love you too."

Louis Rocks My World✌️💯

"Can I ask you something."

"Yeah of course." I said.

"What do you love the most about Louis."

"I love how accepting he is of me especially when he defends me and is so caring about me especially during school because people aren't so accepting of me." I blushed, Louis makes me feel good.

"Aww that's very sweet of him to make you feel happy and good." Gem pecked my cheek and smiled.

"Your amazing Gemma Anne Styles." I said.

"No your amazing and beautiful Hazel Edward Styles." I smiled.

I decided to text louis just to see if he is alright.

Louis are you ok honey I missed you so much 😔😋

Yeah I'm okay honey and I really do miss you xx

Aww I'll be over there soon honey I promise.

I know baby I love you x

I love you too see Ya 💦💛

Im just glad that he is ok but why do I feel like he's hiding something from me.

A:N// what do you think about Louis dad will he ever trust him again.

Should Gem have a boyfriend and forget about college.

Want more Larry just comment some suggestions💖😋💯