Chapter 1

(The day of the show)

You wake up in the morning noticing that it is 8:30 in the morning. You remember that today is the day you finally get to play in a band named Ghost for the first time, you get out of bed and do your morning routine. After your done you go to make breakfast, it is now 9:45 in the morning. When your done eating you decide to watch TV for a bit while you decide what to do for the day before it's showtime. It is now 2:30 in the afternoon and you finally decide what to do for the day and decide to go to the mall and treat yourself with your money, it took you 30 minutes to get dressed and you finally leave your apartment.

After your done shopping you check the time and it is 5:00 and you rush to your apartment remembering that showtime starts at 6:00.

You get to the building where your going to perform and all the ghouls stare at you, you not knowing them at all you quickly run to the band leader Cardinal Copia to talk to him real quick.

"Cardinal" you say, "yes ghoulletta?" He says to you in a polite way "I um.. I'm kinda nervous to do this today" you say in a nervously way "why is that?" Cardinal responds "well I don't know the ghouls at all and idk how I'm supposed to comunícate with them while we are on stage" Cardinal comes towards you and says "don't worry my sweet ghouletta you will be fine, for now try to stay a little bit apart from them so you don't feel weird about it alright?" He says looking at you sigh in relief "thank you Cardinal"

The show starts and you are one of the guitarists, while your playing you feel eyes burning through your back. As soon as you turn around you see Swiss, one of the multi ghouls looking at you while you play. You look at him in confusion and he quickly continues playing and singing, after that happened you couldn't get your mind out of how attractive he was when he was looking at you. The show ends and you quickly go to your dressing room, while your in there you change and change your heals into sneakers. While your brushing your hair you hear a knock at the door, you put on your mask and open the door only to see him right in front of you, a buff tall man who happened to be Swiss the attractive ghoul who was staring at you while you played. It was silent while you just stared into his eyes, you suddenly snapped and decided to break the silence "H-hey, Swiss am I right?" You say nervously "indeed ghouletta, it is nice to meet you" he says in the most attractive deep voice you have ever heard, your heart started pounding feeling like it was going to come out of your chest. After a while of talking he finally leaves after saying it was an honor to have you in the band, when you exited the building you saw Swiss coming towards you "ghouletta I noticed that you didn't have a car when you came so I wanted to offer you a ride if that ok with you" you looked at him in the eye and took his offer.

When you guys arrived Swiss quickly got out of the car and opened to door for you, he insisted to take you to your apartment which was number 45, you guys walked you your apartment and thanked him for giving you a ride home and for being so nice to a stranger, he said it was fine but wanted something in return "may I have your number?" he said "sure but for what reason you said in a slightly defunct I've way, "well perhaps I thought you were cute and I would like to invite you for dinner one day how does that sound?" He said with an awkward laugh at the end "alright that sounds nice" you gave home your number and he left thanking you for accepting to go on a date with him tomorrow.

(Chapter 2 will be out tomorrow :)))))