Chapter 11

(At the apartment)

Once you were both inside the your apartment Swiss picked you up, and carried you to the bathroom. Swiss gently put you down on the sink counter, turned on the shower and told you to take your clothes off. Once you were both completely naked you went inside the shower, while you were washing your hair Swiss came behind you and started rubbing himself on you.

As you moaned softly Swiss increased his speed. "You like that honey?" As a response you turned around and started a hot make out session. After a couple of minutes Swiss broke the kiss and picked you up, he leaned your back against the wall and put his cock inside you. As he thrusted inside you, you squirmed with pleasure over and over for each thrust "mmm baby your squirms are so fucking cute" Swiss said as he fastened his speed making your eyes roll all the way to the back of your skull. After a while both you came on Swiss's cock and he too came inside your hot pussy, he passionately kissed your lips and carried you out of the shower.

After getting dressed Swiss carried you to the bedroom and carefully let you down on the bed, he laid down beside you and started playing with your hair. "You know I love you right sweetheart?" Swiss said while kissing your forehead, you looked into his eyes and down to his lips, you moved closer and kissed him passionately and broke the kiss, finally answering his question "yes I do, and I'll always love you no matter what" after that Swiss leaned in gave you a kiss.

The end :) thank you so much for reading and I love you all!

JUST KIDDING IT IS NOT THE END OF THIS STORY!!!! Plus there is still a lot more that needs to happen, I mean I can't just leave you guys on a cliffhanger wondering what's gonna happen next am I right? No I'm fact i will continue this story and it will go on to the new era bringing in a new character SUNSHINE!!!!! That's right the new Ghoulette. I will start on part 2 tomorrow and I won't take long this time I promise, I was just going through some things but I'm here now :D and now I want to thank you all for reading this story, it has been an honor to be the author of one of TheBandGHOST fan fictions and it would be am honor if you kept reading it :)

Again thank you so much and tho new chapter should be out tomorrow! I Love You all and have a great Night/Day