Chapter 4

(Warning this is for people who are 18 or older, please read at your own risk)

Swiss carried you to the bedroom flopping you on the bed, he spreads your legs while looking deep into your soul. Before he did anything he started making out with you, he slowly made a path down to your crotch. "Let's see how wet you are Ghouletta" he took off your panties and saw how wet you were just from him kissing you, you look up at him blushing really hard and he started playing with your clit. He slowly started eating you out still playing with your clit, you moaned softly every time you felt his tongue press against you. He unbuttoned his pants and told you to get on your knees, you did as you were told, "good girl" he said as he pulled out his hard cock, you already knowing what he wanted you to do you started teasing the tip of it, you finally took him all in and gave him pleasure, he pulled out of you and plopped you back on the bed. Once you were  on the bed he rammed himself into you without tell you anything "HAAAAHH" you moaned out loudly while he was thrusting as hard as he could to get it over with as soon as possible. "Slow down I'm close" you said, he ignored you and went faster, you could tell he was enjoying it as much as you were from the lust in his dark eyes while he stared at you through his mask. You finally climaxes and he quickly pulled out and came on your stomach, once you cached your breath you hit him in the arm, "what was that for all of a sudden?" you said in an angry but confused tone, he looked at you while rubbing his arm from how hard you hit him "sorry I just couldn't control myself" he said still looking at you, "you could have at least told me something instead of just doing it out of nowhere" you turned away from him and he hugged you from behind "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I didn't know how to tell you and I just couldn't stop myself" you turned around and burried your face in his chest, "don't ever do that again understand?" you said in a still angry tone "of course I promise" he said while hugging you and you guys quickly fell asleep after that.

(Chapter 5 will be out tomorrow 😀)