chapter 2 : 7 years old

Ace Martinez
I was playing out in the backyard with my teddy bear Lizzy . She is my favorite teddy in the hold wide world . I kept on playing until my mama said " sweetie come in side and wash up it's almost time for dinner". But "mama I'm not done yet I still want to play " mama then said "well, I guess you want get your favorite dessert then. Right when she said that I got up and ran straight through the house and washed my hands but I could here mama and papa talking about how much they love me.i was walking back to the kitchen where the food was at until I heard they said something I was curious so I decided to hide and see what they are talking about .then I hear my mama said "when are we going to tell her josh ". My papa said" when she gets old enough to understand the world she lives in isn't what it seems . I was confused what he meant by it so I decided to let it go .so I walking in the kitchen and had dinner then went to bed . Later that night I heard some raddaling going on .so I decided to check what it is and I went downstairs stairs and I will never forget what I saw that night .I saw my mother and father on the ground bleeding to death. I screamed so loud I thought the whole world could hear me . I started sobbing repeatedly saying No,no no .I saw my parents almost immediately I ran towards them checking to if they were alive and my dad wasn't breathing .so I went to see if my mom was and she was breathing barley breathing . I said to her "don't die pls mom don't die ".I heard siring going off .then my mom said "sweetie I Love you never forget that" then I said "mom pls don't said that ur going to make it " she said" do see this necklace".I nodded .she said "take it off and run ,run as fast as you can and never look back, you might to young to understand this now ,just go for me and promise me to find him . I was so confused what she meant by him .who was him?she started coughing and u could hear the siring getting closer I looked at her and she said "now go ,put this necklace on and never take it off and know that me and ur papa love you and we will always be in ur heart.and after she said that she took her finally breath .I couldn't think of anything until I remember want she said so I took the necklace on and grab my bag put so clothes and money and other things in there. I went out the backyard and just over the fence and I started running with my bloody clothes on with one thing on my mind REVENGE!

So ,what do you think about this book this is my first book so pls don't judge me if I spelled wrong or the grammar wrong okay .I'm only 12 pls right suggestions down to make this book better.
Who do think killed her parents and who do you him is ? Read to find out and pls follow insta account @emily morlan