Page 1

: Y/N POV :

Sitting on my chair,resting my head on the study table memories flooding in my mind thinking about HIM.

Y/N : I miss you Meow.

I heard my mumma..sorry Step-mumma screaming.

Y/S/M : BITCH COME DOWN RIGHT NOW. I AM NOT PAYING YOUR COLLEGE FEES FOR YOU TO BE LATE !!!

Y/N : Coming !!

I screamed back.

As you guessed my 'Parents' are abusive because I am adopted but they act the sweetest parents ever lived infront of my brother . My brother is the best brother in the world although he is not my biological sibling but he never acts like one. He lives in London for studies and comes in twice a month.

I went down wearing my school uniform and a straight face I am good at studies but I am not a nerd so I wore this.

(You can choose shoes youselves)

As usual I got bread,jam and milk as my breakfast.I had it and and was about to go towards the door but I bumped in my 'papa'
and his coffee fell on his T-shirt, He looked at me with eyes filled with anger  and in a blink of eye I felt a sting pain on my cheeks and my face turned to left.

Y/S/D : Bitch can't you even fucking walk properly you ruined my fav T-shirt,now go or else I will beat the shit out of you.

I nodded and left without saying anything , well I am used to it.

Walking down the road to my college I saw a couple walking while holding hands and smiling to each other.Seeing that I got a flash back.

{Flash back}

Y/N : Meow, promise me you won't date anyone else other than me or I will be angry at you.*Pout*

Meow : *Smile* I promise Cupcake, I wont date anyone exept you.

Y/N : *Smile* I love you Meow.

Meow : I love you too Cupcake *Smile*

They held hands and walk down the park smiling to eachother.

{Flash back end}

I smiled at the memory , I wish he fulfilled the promise and is waiting for us to meet.

-: Time Skip :-
I reached the college and as usual the students minding their own business.I took my books from my locker but the bullies has no work to do. The bully girl came to me and crossed her arms on her chest.

Mina : Hey there look who we got here,
the most quiet and and shy girl in our campus , so sad that she has such a worst voice that she is afraid to even speak or maybe she is a mute only.

Yes! I never spoke to anyone because I don't like to be judged or be pitied by anyone.I love being alone cuz there is no one to pity me or judge me over my condition.