Page 10

{Y/N POV}

I opened my eyes only to be faced by sharp sunlight which made me close my eyes again..once I adjusted to it I opened my eyes slowly and sat up on the bed that felt awfully unfamiliar. Opening my eyes an unfamiliar scent hit my nostrils.This cant be my home!!

I realized that the room was not mine after a couple of minutes and my eyes widened and I immediately checked my body...phew!I am not naked...but wait this is not what I wore last night..WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY CLOTHES
...how did I end up here and who even bought me here?..

My mind was full of questions and there was no one to answer them..but then suddenly the door of the room opened and someone entered..it was Suga sir..he saw me and made a amused face..

Suga : Oh you're awake..*smile*

He looked so calm like it was his daily routine ngl..he is looking cute.He had a tray in his hands with food on it..

He had a tray in his hands with food on it

(His look)

Suga: Come you didn't eat anything last night..

He walked to me but I showed him my palm indicating for him to stop..

Y/N : Wait a min..first tell who changed my clothes?..

Suga : Don't worry my maid changed it...

He smiled and ruffled my hair..

[Author POV]

Suga : Now come eat....say aaaa

He said bringing a spoon full of rice infront of her mouth,hesistantly she ate it..

Y/N : Its so good..*smile*

She said with her stuffed mouth which he found cute....

Suga : You still look cute while eating cupcake..*smile*

THE END~

Just kidding....Hehehe!

Back to story..

As soon as she heard that her eyes widened...

Y/N : W-what did y-you ju-st called m-me?

She said pointing at him and he kept the food tray on the nightstand and held her shoulders...

Suga : Cupcake li-

Before he could go on Y/N yelled standing up..

Y/N : SHUT UP!!!...DONT TOUCH ME!! AND DONT YOU DARE CALLING ME THAT.. *pointing at him*

Suga : But Cupca-

Y/N :  DONT CALL ME THAT..!!!

Suga : Ok..ok! I will not but please calm down Cup- I mean Y/N..See your meow is here..

Her tears were now falling down her face as the old memories flooded her mind

{Flashback}

Meow : *crying* Hey will you leave me forever?

Lil' Y/N a.k.a Cupcake chuckled with tears in her eyes..

Cupcake : Don't worry we will meet once we grow up and I will marry you..

Meow : Promise?

He said showing her pinky finger...

Lil' YN smiled and joined her pinky finger with his before joining their thumbs..

Cupcake : Promise!

Her and his parents called them for a photo and they gladly joined in.She then left to her car and never turned back cuz she knew if she did then she would doubtlessly cry...

[Flashback end]

.. she again yelled..

Y/N : DONT TAKE HIS NAME,HOW DO YOU KNOW HIM??....TELL ME!

His heart ached when he heard this from her..he expected her to be happy but here she is losing control over herself..

Suga : How will I not know myself?

He said coming close to her but she backed away..

Y/N : Dont...Dont come close and dont you dare lie to me....

She said somehow controlling her emotions..

Suga : Y/N believe me I am not lying I swear..wait!

He said as he went out of the room and here Y/N fell on her knees crying silently. Here the others stopped Suga from where ever he was going...

Hobi : Wait wait wait... hyung where are you going?  and we heard some screamings up there..what's going on?*frown*

Suga : Hobi I am in a hurry right now I will tell you guys later everything..but just lemme go now..

He said and left to a room that was their store room. He found the thing he was finding and again rushed to his own room where Y/N was curled up in a ball at the side of the wall..Suga entered and his eyes immediately softened at her sight.He sighed lightly and went to her before sitting on his knees and carressing her back. She looked up and again backed away..

Y/N : Dont d-dont touch me! *sniff*

Suga sighed and showed her a photo..

Suga : Can you remember this pic?...this was taken when we were children and you were about to leave....

She saw the photo which she has seen before at her house...she looked at him and pointed her shaky finger...

Y/N : T-that me-ans y-you are m-my...

Suga : Yes! I am your meow!..

He said and in a blink of an eye she hugged him tight and they were on the floor...

Y/N : M-meow my meow...I missed you so much!

She said pressing her head on his chest and he patted her head...

Suga : I missed you too cupcake...promise me you are never going to leave me again...

Y/N : I promise..

.........

That's how they started a new life without any worries...having eachother was their biggest relief.They could rely on eachother for the rest of their life and it made their love more eternal...

"No matter how much the distance is Love will always find it's way"

_________________________________________________

Ok so this was the story...my first ever story and I never expected to have 100+ views..I dont know what to say but Thank You so much...

And I know that it is a bit of like a hangar..but I like these type of endings so cope up with it..you can imagine a get together of Nick and others..that's upto you..

Wait for the first par of 'Our Crumbled Destiny' I hope you will like that story too..

Stay Safe

Lots of love💙💜💙💜💙

                                                      ~Author Nick