Bloody noses and rollerskating losers

(A/N: I am super duper sorry for the wait, I just got caught up on my other social medias. I will be trying to be more active, for you guys. Good? Okay. Bye bye.)

Jeremy: hey! I just got in my car. Are you ready? Mike says he wants to meet you!

(Y/N): Yep! Tell him I'm glad I'll be meeting him as well. :3

Jeremy: Kay! I'll be there in 5.

I shut my phone off, and began walking outside of my house. 4:32. He should be here any second now. Any second....

"(Y-Y/N)!" A familiar voice calls out, it's heading in my direction.

"Jeremy?" I scream back. Hopefully he heard me,I'm not much of a talker. I also get told I'm like the mouse of Florida;where I live. Understandable in some cases. I guess.

"Y-Yep! You um.. Good to g-go?" He stutters a lot, must just be a voice problem. I don't blame him though, I used to stutter a whole lot when I was 10. It was like I had a huge stick just like stuck in the back of my throat. I literally couldn't speak at all.

"Yea!" I say, flailing my arms around in a repeating circular motion.

He pulls up beside me and gets out, making his way to me. He trips though, and falls face forward on the concrete. He groans in pain as I swing my bag over my shoulder and run to his body lying on the ground.

"Jere? Oh my gosh are you okay?" I say, pulling him up. Only to see he had a nosebleed, (even though he kinda doesn't really have a nose in Rebornica's opinion..oh well) and Mike sitting in the car laughing. What a jerk.

Jeremy's face was as red as a tomato. Not because of the blood or the sudden impact, I think he was blushing. What? Why was blushing? Was it because I helped him out? Or something? Whatever, I'll worry later. Right now my priority is Jeremy.

I ran to the cabinet in which I kept my medicine with Jeremy following behind me.
"I might have some antibacterial spray or something in my cabinet." I smiled worryingly, hoping he would let me give some to him. He's a weakling but he'll reject help in a second. I can tell by the look on his face, he's going to reject it.

"N-no thanks. I'm f-" He groaned in pain as a bit of blood shot out his nose.

"Jeremy. Let me give you medicine. Please." He was hesitate, but nodded and moved his hand from his nose.

"A-alright."

I looked through my cabinet until I found a spray bottle labeled Seratden. (I made this up.) Reading the ingredients allowd, I wanted to see if a Jeremy was allergic to any of this. You know, just to be safe.

Apparently he wasn't, so I began clearing the blood from his nose. Then gently spraying it up his nostrils. He winced in pain, probably from the sting affect, but quickly got over it.

"Ow." He remarked, still alarmed from the stinging sensation.
"It h-hurts. Alottle."

"Alottle?" I questioned.

"A little, b-but actually a-a lot."

"I see." I quickly answered back, and bandaged up his nose. Hopefully it'll hold.

Putting my medical things away, I told Jeremy to go back to the car and tell Mike to drive. He nodded and did so, me still gathering up my things to leave.

Making my way back to the car, I stumbled on my dog's chew toy. God, everyone is just tripping everywhere! Eventually I got back up and made my way to Jeremy's car, pulling myself in the back seat with Jeremy.

"So," I said, trying to smile. It hurt me that he was in pain, I'm not a big fan of seeing pain. He returned with a smile and asked me what we should do after coffee.
I began suggesting until Jeremy stopped me.

", Rollerskating,-"

"NO!" He frowned. Best to leave this situation alone.

"Okay." My curiosity got the best of me and before I knew, I began asking him why.

In return Mike giggled and responded:
"That loser can't skate."

I made a deathly frown at Mike, he looked more scared than a person who faced death himself. Then again it could be a she.

"He's just..never tried, is what I'm saying," he gulped. Chicken he is.
I looked at him and smiled, trying to threaten him to never in his life call him a loser again, or he'd die by a girl.

Showing great concern for this, he slowly nodded and turned back to the steering wheel and scratched his neck. Never mess with the great (Y/N)!