Pancit & Siomai

REMINDER!

Some parts of this 'VICEION ONE SHOT'
is Non-Fiction BUT the rest are purely fictional, na gawa-gawa lamang ng aking imahinasyon. tenkyuu!

Vice - Bold Italic
Ion - Bold

GENERAL

6:00 pm

"Tuy alis lang ako, may early dinner kami nung mga kaibigan ko eh." pagpapaalam ni ion then gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Sige lang 'nuy, ingat ka please." vice said in a soft tone, then ion nodded with a smile.

》》FAST FORWARD》》

12:30 am

Vice worriedly look at the clock.

she can't sleep, because she misses her nunoy.

she reached her phone in their side table to text him.

Vice's messages in Viber (12:45 am)

babe?

'Nuy?

Di ka pa uuwi?

Late na.

she waited for his reply...but minutes have passed, still no reply from him, she sighed.

she put her phone back on the side table then tried to distract herself by watching a television.

2:30 am

hours have passed but still, no reply from him.

Someone knocked on the door, she immediately open the door because of the thought that it might be her nunoy. But it was one her angel, vangie.

after talking to vangie she grabbed her phone on the side table then tried to message him again.

Vice's messages in Viber (2:38 am)

'Nuy?

anong oras ka uuwi?

Pauwi ka na ba?

Babe?

Busy ka?

**missed call (1)**

**missed call (2)**

**missed call (3)**

still no response. Naramdaman naman nya na parang may nagbabadya nang mga luha sa kanyang mata, she tried to check his active status and then she can't stop herself not to cry. Tuluyan na nga tumulo ang luha sakanyang mga mata nang makitang kanina pa ng 5:45 pm ito active.

2:45 am

she tried to message him again.

Vice's messages in Viber (2:46 am)

'Nuy?

nag-ccrave ako ng siomai
tska ng pancit 😕

bili ka please 🥺

i miss you.

i love youu 🧡

'Nuy late na

Ingat ka pauwi ha?

she kinda felt sleepy already, but couldn't sleep. So she just lay down, and tried to distract herself again.

she tried to check on the cctv's if he already got home, but she didn't saw her nunoy.

Minutes have passed...

3:00 am

she heard a knock.

she knew that it was him, so she pretended to be sleeping already.

she heard his footsteps going to the bathroom.

while waiting, di nya namalayan na nakatulog na pala sya, dahil kanina pa rin ito inaantok sadyang hinintay nya lamang na umuwi ang nobyo.

Naramdaman naman nya na hinalikan sya nito sa pisngi atska ito tumabi ng higa sa huli, he also hugged her just like what they always do.

CUT!
___________________________________________

thank you sooo much poo sa 12k reads!! 🥺grabe, kahit na once in a blue moon lang ako mag-update AHAHAHA thank you for the support everyone! keep safe & love y'all! 💜

VOMMENTS PLEASE ✨

DISCLAIMER: this story is exclusively for w@ttpad only, once you saw this on other sites, don't engage, let me know and report! thank you! ✨💜