Chapter 7

Austin's P.O.V.
Brad is a good guy but he won't really care about her, his last relationship wasn't good he didn't treat her right basketball was more important to him then his own girlfriend. Since his girlfriend cheated on him I wouldn't blame her but when he found out he was about to kill the guy and was about to hit his girlfriend also well ex because she wanted to break up. It was his fault because he only care about basketball and school that he didn't even take her on dates or parties with us. I bet he would do the same to Camila he would put her last and stupid shit first and then Camila would dump him. Brad doesn't like to be dump so he would her hurt her if she leaves him and that can't happen. Ugh Camila is stupid if she says yes to Brad, but I should get home and rest after this long day.

Camila's P.O.V.
I can't believe that Ally think that Brad wants to ask me out. Yeah Brad been my friend and he's a good guy to go out with but I only will love him as a friend nothing else but a friend. I hope Brad doesn't ask me out because it would be hard to say no to him.

---After School---

"Lauren!Ally! do you guys want to come over to my house?"

"Yeah!" They both said

"But let's make it as a movie night." Ally said

Ally, Lauren and I were walking to the store first cuz we need food for a movie night. We bought random food like popcorn, chips, soda, candy,etc..... When we were walking to my house Ally ask, "what movie are we watching?"

"How about The Hunger Games?" I said

"Yeah I've been waiting to watch that movie!" Lauren said

"Sure then" Ally said also.

Austin P.O.V.
Finally home I need to rest from a long day of school.

"Mom I'm home, I'm going to take a nap I need to rest"

"Honey okay take a nap but what do you want to eat?" Mama Mahone said

"Can we order pizza more later?"

"Sure honey but what kind?" Mama Mahone ask

"Um Pizza Hut and get cheese bread and I just want pepperoni pizza."

"Okay honey I wake you up when it comes." My mom said

"Thanks mom" I said

I was walking up stairs and just open my door and went straight to my bed to lay down. Then I started to think what happen in the gym with Brad and Camila.

----FLASHBACK----

PE class finish and I went to go change my clothes. I was changing and thinking how should I ask Camila if I can talk to her. But then I got push and forgot what was I thinking about to fight with the person who push me

"Yo bitch watch watch out"

"Sorry Austin but I'm in a hurry" Brad said

"You're lucky man because I was going to beat the shit out of you."

"Well I'm sorry but I need to go see you later!" Brad yell while walking out of the lockers room.

I finish changing and went outside to look for Camila...

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
GUYS!!!! I HAVE BEEN BUSY TODAY DOING EDITS FOR AUSTIN BIRTHDAY SO WHY NOT UPDATE ON AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE 19th BIRTHDAY😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I HOPE HE'S HAVING A GREAT DAY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH💗💗💗💗
IF YOU WANT TO SEE MY EDITS GO CHECK THEM AND MAYBE FOLLOW
Instagram:@crazy4austinmahone
Vine:@crazy4myidols
Thanks lots of love😘😍