03

Pov: sex with Joker
-fluff, smut
-contains swearing
-fem! reader

You opened your eyes as you turned around to meet face to face with your boyfriend. Who would've thought a psycho could look so adorable? His non-existent eyebrows were gently furrowed as he let out soft breaths.

"Watching me?" You heard him ask, smiling. "Mhm, so what?" He opened his eyes and pulled your body closer to his. "I know I'm handsome, sweetheart~ but there's no need to stare at me~" He said, making your cheeks redden.

After a few minutes of cuddling, you both decided it was time to get up. Both of you went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once you had done so, you went back to the bedroom to get dressed. You wore a black tank top and a pair of shorts, Joker decided to wear a see-through shirt to show off his tattoos and a pair of jeans.

"Princess~? What do you think about going out tonight? Just the two of us..." he said, planting a kiss on your neck. You smiled at the gesture and nodded. "Sure~"

You went to the living room and waited for him to sit down so you could sit on his lap. It was an usual thing for the both of you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you like he could lose you at any moment. He surely didn't want to let go of you.

You stayed like that for a while before getting up to go eat a snack. "Princess~ where are you going~?" The male asked. "Gonna get a snack" You said pouting. "I'm right here, baby" he said, making you chuckle.

A few hours had now passed and it was time to get ready to go out. You were going to one of Joker's clubs, so you could have a VIP room without any worries.

You went to the bedroom and picked a shiny red dress Joker had given you on your very first anniversary and black high heels. You put red lipstick on and styled your hair (you can imagine it however you want).

Him on the other hand, decided to put a black jacket on and keep the jeans he was wearing earlier on.

"Baby? Aren't you going to put a shirt on? I don't want other girls to stare at you~" You whined, making the green haired man chuckle. "Oh kitten, you know I only have eyes for you, there's no need to worry... Let's go, shall we?" He asked and you nodded, quickly going to the car.

He quickly went in front of you and opened the door for you. "Such a gentleman~" You said, kissing his cheek and getting in. He closed the door and went to the driver's side, getting in as well.

You were staring out the window, lost in thought when you felt a hand on your thigh. You looked at your boyfriend and smiled. "What's bothering you, babygirl?" He asked and you shook your head. "Nothing's bothering me, I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to be able to call you mine." You said, shyly.

The male smiled and caressed your thigh, softly gripping it. "You sure are lucky, kitten."

He soon parked the car and you both got out. You started to walk towards the club when you felt an arm wrap around your waist. You chuckled once you realized it was your boyfriend and proceeded to walk in.

As soon as you stepped in, everybody stopped what they were doing and bowed down, treating the both of you as if you were royalty. "J, there's no need for all of this~" You said, laughing and thanked them.

Joker dragged you to one of the rooms. The room's walls were painted in purple while the floor was filled with dark green tiles. Those were definitely his signature colors.

He pulled you close as you were looking around and smiled. "Like it, baby? If you don't like it, we can go to another room." "Oh no, I love it, J."

He pecked your lips and sat down, watching as you sat down next to him and placed your legs on top of his. He caressed your legs and stared at you like you were the only person that ever existed in the entire world.

"Hm? What's on your mind?" You asked, chuckling. "The same as always~" He winked and pulled you on his lap, kissing your neck. "J~ not here~" You said, trying to stop him from doing whatever was on his mind.

He simply chuckled and slid his hands up your dress, and quickly removed it. "Y'know... I always do whatever I want whenever I want, baby~ And right now... I want you." He said, quickly taking his own clothes off before taking your underwear off as well.

"Be a good girl and lay down for me, will ya?" He smirked and watched you do as he told you to.

Before you could realize it, he was already on top of you. "Let me warn you, I'm not in the mood to be soft, sweetheart. If it hurts, say the safe word, yeah?" He said and kissed your forehead and you nodded.

He wrapped your legs around his waist and buried his face in your neck as he thrusted into you.

"Oh shit... Let me adjust~ Please daddy~" You moaned out. The male nodded and planted kisses on your neck and collarbone, trying to relax you.

A few minutes later, you felt him start to move. His thrusts were getting faster minute by minute and soon you started to feel waves of pleasure rush all over your body.

"Fuck baby, you're so goddamn tight." You heard him say before sucking on your neck, making sure to leave very visible marks.

"O-Oh! Right there!" You screamed out, feeling him hit your g-spot countless times. He was definitely trying to make you get addicted to him. And it definitely was working. He smirked, knowing he was making you feel extremely good. "Tell me baby, who do you belong to~?" He asked, staring into your eyes as he kept hitting the same spot over and over again. "Y-You~! I belong to you, Joker~!" You moaned loudly as you were reaching your high.

He noticed it and slowed down, making you whine. "Baby~! Why'd you do that?" You asked the male and watched him as he chuckled.

"Wanted to tease my pretty princess~" He said, smirking. Before you could even notice, he was already thrusting at a fast pace.

"Gosh I'm close~" You moaned out, pulling him closer. He groaned and started thrusting at an insane pace, soon pulling out and cumming along with you.

Once you both rested for a bit, he started kissing all over your body. "You did well, baby..." He said in a soft tone, making you giggle. "But maybe we should get dressed and go home~" Hearing those words made you sigh. You almost forgot you weren't at home.

The both of you quickly got dressed and went to the car. Before getting in, he pulled you against him and kissed you softly, something that would only happen when he was tired or in a soft mood.

When he pulled away, you smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you. And I always will." He chuckled and nodded. "I know."