Babysitting with Niall Horan

April's POV

"Hi April, i'll be gone for two months so you are going to have to stay here to watch Sophie but don't worry. You won't be all alone. Sophie's cousin will be here with you too. I think he is about your age too so I bet you will get along. Oh and I forgot to mention that our other guest room is full of boxes right now so I'm afraid your going to have to share a room with my nephew Niall. I hope your okay with that." Mrs. Kingston explained to me in matter of minutes before she and her husband had to leave for their two month vacation.

I carefully put my bags down after closing the door of the Kingston house. I went to go find three year old Sophie and her cousin Niall. I finally found them outside in the pool. "hey, you must be April." A deep Irish voice said to me. "indeed I am and you must be Niall." i chuckled. "Hi Soph, I haven't seen you in a while." I said as I walked towards the two in the pool. "Care to join us love?" Niall asked me. "Um..no thanks. Maybe later?" I said in response to Niall. Sophie kept complaining on how hungry she was. Niall agreed with her. "I'll go make some lunch." i said as Niall and sweet little Sophie got out of the pool to change.

Niall came back down stairs within five minutes with a fully clothed Sophie as for himself, he still had go get changed. When he came back downstairs I was just about done making spaghetti. Sophie was just like her cousin. She ate a lot and made a big mess. Luckily Niall didn't. When Niall finished eating wphe went to do the dishes while I went to go clean up Sophie.

The day went by pretty fast and without realizing it was already 7:30p.m. "Um...Niall what time does Sophie have to go to bed?" I asked curiously. He replied saying 8 so I had a half an hour to get her ready for bed. I took Sophie upstairs to her room and I quickly changed her out of her blue ruffled shirt and her pink little skirt and put her into a purple night gown. I then brushed her hair back into a high ponytail with a yellow elastic and brought her into the family bathroom to help brush her teeth. Afterwards Niall came upstairs to help me tuck Sophie in. "Goodnight Sophie." Niall and I said in unison.