Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first story so I'm sorry if it's not good. Did you guys hear about Zayn. "cheating" on Perrie? I do not think it's true. Believe Zayn. It might just be an incident like Justin Bieber had with that Mariah girl. Anyways I hope you like the story.

April's POV:

I woke up to the smell of eggs cooking. I went to get dressed and afterwards I went into Sophie's room to get her up and ready. After I woke her up I changed her into a beautiful yellow sun dress and I kept her beautiful soft, long blonde hair done. Sophie was gorgeous. She had her cute yellow sun dress, her long blonde hair, her pink lips and her sparkling blue eyes. I guess you could say she is the girl version of Niall.

When I finished admiring Sophie carried her downstairs to the kitchen to see Niall serving breakfast. "Mmm smells good." i said. "You smell good." Niall replied.

Niall's POV:

Oh god. Did I really just say that out loud? April's cheeks turned a rosie red color. I made her blush. "Umm...thanks." April replied with a smile creeping onto her face. "So what do you want to do today?" I asked. "Let's go to the beach" April said. "We can have a picnic too!" Sophie suggested in excitement. "Great idea! I will make and pack all of the food. April can you go pack some towels, sun block and all of our bathing suits? Oh and Sophie, you can go get your football." (A/N: It's actually a soccer ball but they call it football in the UK.) We all parted our separate ways to pack what we needed. April also grabbed a beach umbrella and three tanning chairs. "I carefully packed everything we needed into my Range Rover with the help of April. As I finished, April buckled Sophie into her car seat and went to go lock the door. I got in my car and waited for April to return. She got in the car and yelled "To the beach!!"