Chapter 4

At the same time, inside the aforementioned couple's bedroom.

A pair of cold blue eyes blinks awake, tanned hand reaching up to his face and palms' resolutely rubs away any sign of sleepiness left from an overnight's rest. Turning his head to the side, the large man was met with the view of a curled up little guy. His two tone hair all messed up into a cute messy nest.

Suddenly, something caught his attention. The brunette tossed and writhe in discomfort. Finding the little one restlessly mumbling about something. Draco leaned in closer in alarm. He tried to listen and discern on what the smaller was trying to convey to him when he realises.

Ah. It turns out, Xena wanted to use the bathroom. Draco didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the thought of how, he'd been brought to a frenzy the minute he had woken up. He shook the emotions out of his head, removing the thick comforters away from his small lover before gently peeling the stuffie from the tight hold it was held in. Carefully scooping the other up into his arms and walks to the direction of the large bathroom door.

Once inside, he walks over to the marble made toilet bowl occupying the corner of the large bathroom. He had to hold the boy who refused to open his eyes upright with one arm, while helping him pull down his pyjamas pants with the other. He took a moment to steady himself and cautiously took hold of little Xena as a soft semi-whistling sound passes through his teeth.

Gently, Draco coax the boy into resolving his urgent need of releasing his bodily fluids. He tenderly wipes little Xena clean before placing the smaller boy back to bed, making sure that the smaller didn't need him anymore and tucking the brunette securely. The older took a couple moments to watch the brunette sleeps soundly in peace with a fond expression, before returning back to the bathroom to wash his hands and start his morning routine.

Draco did his morning workout routine, on the non-carpeted surface floor in their bedroom. The tan skin of his bare back glimmers when random streak of sunlight illuminates his figure as he continues to perform push ups. With sweats dripping down his face to his chin and eventually onto the marble tiles below him. He puffs his breath in satisfaction when he sees how much sweat he'd have worked off. He then press the running stopwatch on his smart watch and shut it off.

Getting a hand towel that he'd put beside him, he pours water from the jug sitting on the wooden table into a glass. Drinking it to quench his thirst, turning to check on his baby. Seeing that the brunette was still far deep into dreamland, he rush to take a quick shower.

Splashings of water could be heard inside of the bathroom where the ravenette cleaned his whole body throughly. Leaving no surface unclean as he thought back to the sleeping boy. Not wanting to contaminate the smaller with the unsanitary things. Especially since he had touch like the floor, he'd made sure to scrub those hands as clean as possible. He uses the towel to dry himself before getting into a pair of joggers and black shirt. Slipping onto a pair of black sneakers and running his hands over the sink once more before returning back to his lover.

By now, it should've been near noon from how the sun had tried to blind him by shining directly into his eyes. Draco had to squint his eyes shut to shield his eyes from the bright light. The older made quick work of searching for the smaller's sleepmask, spotting the familiar cinnamon rolls theme item bought from the Sanrio store. Draco carefully picks up the smaller and puts the sleepmask over the brunette's small head, adjusting his hold on Xena. So, that the brunette won't wake up due to discomfort.

He reaches over to the golden rope by the edge of their bed. Pulling on it as the bell rings to inform the servants of his wake. The bell haven't finished ringing when a knock rang twice before someone entering the room. Paylee stood in the same uniform as yesterday. She bows in greeting before looking up.