Author's Note

I'm so glad that you have selected this book

I'm so glad that you have selected this book. I hope you'll like this book for the different twists and turns in the story.

Here's something I would like to say

• There can be some errors in the story because my first language isn't English. I will try to not make the errors.

• This story contains fictional characters and places only.

• This story isn't based on any person. It's all imaginary of the author.

As you know that the story is about a mystery/ thriller, there'll be some mature content and language to.

This story has a clear picture of imaginary places and characters.

Also, there'll be some scenes like taking the prisoner to the court and all the laws mentioned in the story aren't exactly same or real to the modern world.

This piece isn't copied and shouldn't be copied in different languages or adding the parts of this story to the other stories.

There will be no POV's for this book. It's all in author's point.

Please do read this book. Hoping that you'll wait for the updates of this book and to know what happens and what's going on, in the story.

Do vote the chapters if you like it.

Comment away if you are amazed (not exactly amazed but if you love this.)

Share it to your friends to let them know how mysterious this book is.

That's all my folks..
See ya soon in the Prologue. 'Till then take care. love ya!

------

Thank you.... (•‿•)

Theblackwriter27

Updated: 14th November 2021