Want:Captain Swan fanfic

She wanted him. Wait, no she didn't. She couldn't. Could she? No she couldn't. She snapped back to reality and shook her head

"Get lost in my eyes there lass?"

She had to admit they were such a lovely shade of blue..... No. Stop. Focus. "No" she whispered. "I was just thinking."

"And what were you thinking about?" he asked.

"Everything you have told me" She thought back to a couple of minutes ago when he told her about Milah and how close his face was to hers.....

"Now it's your turn love."

"What?" she replied

"You said you have been in love once. Care to tell me your story?"

"Not just yet." she managed to say. His question had thrown her off guard which didn't happen very often.

"A shame you still don't trust me"

The only thing that kept her frond tearing her gaze away from his was the want she still felt for him, though it was slowly ebbing. "Maybe it's not that I don't trust you, maybe I don't want it told." This time she did turn away.

"He abandoned you, didn't he?" he called suddenly.

Emma stopped dead in her tracks

"Ahh I got it didn't I love?"

"No" she forced out.

"Now that my love is the worst lie I have ever heard."

The want was gone and it was being replaced with pure anger. As she turned to leave he called her name.

"Emma. I thought you strong but it turns out you're just as much of a coward as the crocodile"

She turned around a look of pure anger in her eyes. "I am NOTHING

like the crocodile!" she said her voice steady and with that she left