Want:Part 2

"Good morning beautiful." he said as she waked in the door. The moment she saw him out of the cell she gasped.

"How the hell did you get out?" She asked.

"Well this hook is good for more than just scaring people off."

Dammit. How could she have been so stupid and left his hook sitting on the desk next to his cell. "You have to get back in you know"

"Oh I know" he replied. "I wanted to talk to you without metal bars obscuring my vision"

She put her hands on her hips.

"Did you know the bed in there is quite uncomfortable. Maybe if you would share it with--

"No!" she snapped. "That's it you are going back in the cell!"

"Wait" he replied. "I wasn't finished. He was getting closer. He stopped when he was inches from her face. His breath smelled sweet and she was surprised at how much she liked being this close to him. "You really are an open book, love. Want is one of the most powerful emotions there is and I is very easy to see I in your eyes. I have a challenge for you Emma Swan."

"And what is that?" she breathed.

"How long can you not kiss me?"

His question threw her off guard. "What?" She managed to ask.

"Judging by the immense amount if want in your eyes it won't be long before it overtakes you and you will kiss me."

She twitched. She was going to but she was stronger than he thought. He managed to move her against the cell door. Her body went limp. She wanted it so bad but there was still a small part of her holding back. He grabbed her waist and said, "You are strong but how strong are you really?"

She twitched again.

He needed something to push her over the edge. He got even closer and brushed his lips against here while saying, "Kissing me would be bad Miss Swan. It did the trick. Finally her lips met his. At first it was a tentative kiss but then it became more intense both trying to fulfill their want for the other. Their need for each other. Suddenly, she pulled away a look of shock on her face.

"Give me your hook and get in that damned cell!" She yelled at him. The shock from before now completely gone.

"I'm going m'lady. No need to yell."

She locked him in the cell then turned to leave.

"Leaving already?" He asked.

"Yes" she responded.

"Not as strong as you thought you were? Did your walls finally come crashing down?" He asked.

She walked to his cell. She grabbed the bars and yelled, "Stay away from me! You mean nothing to me!" She said this as a tear fell to the ground.

"If I mean nothing to you then why the tear?" He asked.

Once again she had reached her limit and she turned and left.