Want:Part 3

He knew she would be back. We didn't want to but she would come because we left her most prized possession, a mug Henry made her, sitting on her desk. It took her 5 days. David and Mary Margaret came and went collecting papers, none paying any attention to him. But then she came and he was waiting. "So when do I get out of this.....cage?" He asked.

"When you have served your time." She replied. Not bothering to look at him.

"And when will that be m'lady?"

"2 months." Her answers were brisk and cold.

"2 months!" He cried. "What am I supposed to do I. Here for 2 months?"

"I don't know but I'm am most certainly not entertaining you." She said still not bothering to look at him.

Then he had an idea. Probably a stupid idea but he figured it was worth a try. "I would never want you to entertain me unwillingly love"

"Hook stop." She said.

Time for his plan. He turned and punched the wall. Yup stupid plan he thought. It hurt like hell.

The noise was enough to make her turn around. "What the hell was that for?!" She asked.

"I don't really know love but it sure hurts" he replied.

"We'll yeah I expect if you punch a wall like that you will break a couple bones." I'll call Dr. Whale maybe he can look at you."

"Oh I don't want Dr. Whale." He said. "I want you."

She gave him a shut the hell up stare.

"Come here love and kiss me to take way the pain."

"Oh hell no!" She said. "Not again."

"Well I am thoroughly offended. At least come stand by me that should take way some of the pain." He said. He could tell that she was hesitating but the want was back in her eyes fueled by his pain. She came I've and took his broken hand in hers and started examining it. "Ahh" he grimaced. "Be careful dear"

"Sorry" she replied in a guarded tone. "Definitely a broken hand" she said. "We will have to call Dr. Whale."

"When will it stop hurting?" He asked?

"Probably not for awhile even with the pain killers it you get any."

"Of course." He said.

"So why did you punch the wall?" She asked.

"We'll that, my dear, is an excellent question. How about I make you a deal. You tell me about your past love and throw a little kiss in there and I'll tell you why I punched the wall and about my childhood." He could she she was actually considering his preposition, but she probably wouldn't go through with it. "Trust" he whispered. And she said yes. "Why don't we start with that kiss." He said. She started to protest, but he stopped her and said, "A deals a deal."

Se tentatively leaned in for a kiss. He saw she had no intention of getting carried away but she couldn't stop herself. She wanted him more than she knew and he wanted her just as much. The kiss started sweet but then burned with passion. Each testing their limits. He took his broken hand and ran it up her back and through her blonde hair barely feeling the pain it was in. Then, she finally broke away gasping for breath. When she regained it she told all.