y

TWO MONTHS LATER

the couple had been dating for two months now and everything was going well.

they would go on midnight dates and wenmei's niece is finally at her mother's place.

no one knows they're dating, all the fans know was wenmei's back from her short hiatus and seungkwan's just taking care of her just like the other members, totally not suspicious at all.

"i'm going to buy some ice cream you guys want some." asked wemei as soon as she enters the cafeteria.

"can i come?" it was seungkwan who said that, everyone boo'ed him.

"you only want to come with her because she's your girlfriend, oh i mean soulmate" soonyoung teased earning a glare from his younger friend.

"hoshi! we're live!" seungcheol panicked as soonyoung quickly ducked forgetting the fact that they were doing a mukbang live.

"shit." jeonghan cursed as he tried explaing to the live that soonyoung was just kidding and teasing his younger member but the fans only started spamming.

SEUNGKWAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND?

WHO??

GIRLFRIEND REVEAL??

WTF IM SUDDENLY SO HAPPY?

drop the gf or else im committing arson

i wanna see two pretty couples

all the comments were positive which surprises everyone, wenmei stands stiffly behind the camera afraid to move or talk.

the staff members seemed to do the same too.

"i'm sorry seungkwan hehe." laughed soonyoung but there's nothing you can do about it now, it's live and cant be replaced.

"what should i do?" mouthed wenmei as joshua noticed, raising his hand asking her to come closer but not too close to the camera.

he stands up so he can whisper to her, "the fans reaction are all positive don't stress yourself out." he whispered before sitting back down to the chair.

seungkwan just stared at his girlfriend and everyone watching the live noticed, giving her some thumbs up, his gaze went back towards the camera that was currently filming what they are doing.

"ah yes, classic hoshi spilling the fun, thank you guys for the positive reaction, i'm going with her now." his confidence boosted up as he exits the view of the camera to go to wenmei who was a blushing mess.

the couple, both embarrassed decided to cancel buying some ice cream for the members instead they went to the open area of the building where majority of their going seventeen and some staff hangs out.

sitting down at the cement stair, seungkwan stared at wenmei who seemed to now scrolling on her phone looking at the publics opinion towards the news soonyoung just said.

"there's some negative feedback." wenmei manages to mutter under her breath, "it's bound to happen mei, even without doing anything,  we still get hate." seungkwan said even though his expression was cheerful somehow the tone of his voice is different.

wenmei closed her phone dropping it softly to the side as she claps her hands, gaining the attention of her boyfriend.

boyfriend.

oh how she loves that word.

"you're still up for cold stuffs right?" she asked as seungkwan nods.

"grab your mask then let's go buy ice cream."

authors note
sorry for the short chapter, i got lazy