might be deletinh this story.

(Vent/rant warning)

I've been getting a lot of hate which I know why, people want to defend their ship, but I never said it was invalid to ship ships I dislike I was merely sharing my opinion on the ship, this is a music freaks ship opinion book, if you came here just to critisize me and my opinions then I have no idea why your here, reading this will clearly only make you offended, so why read it? And I've been accused of lying about a ship, before you accuse someone of lying about some kind of relationship, maybe consider the fact that we might be talking about different things or maybe perhaps your wrong? The fact that you'd assume I'm lying just to hate on a ship is just toxic, if I wrote something down I have my reasons for doing so, this was specifically named "music freaks ship opinions" For a reason, these were my genuine opinion on the music freaks ships cause I guess I thought people were nice enough to leave me alone or at least not send paragraph messages on why my opinion sucks, if one of my chapters offends you, click out. Just saying, none of these ship opinions are meant to offend anyone, and please remember I respect every ship there is it's just that I have more strong opinions on certain ships, and just because I have opinions on certain ships doesn't mean I don't respect the ship and/or the people shipping it.
Understand? Thank you
I'm sorry for the rant, these comments were just making me feel really bad and- I dunno I felt alone :/
Have a nice day 💙