CHAPTER 22: Pumpkin

"Dammit!" Cursed Peter. It was two months after Asgard. Everyone seemed to be getting along. Loki and Wanda specifficly seemed to be getting along. I liked Wands too, we both had a lot in common. The Avengers have seen us roaming around the tower together so many times that they started calling us the magic trio.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Peter had just come back from school, he was staying here for a week. 

"Nothing!" Peter said. He was wearing a baggy hoodie. But even through the hood I could see bruises.

"Peter your bruised! What happened?!" I asked.

"I tripped." Peter quickly lied.

"Peter I'm dating the God of lies, did you not expect me to see straight through that? Now tell me who did this to you?"

"Um, please don't tell mister Stark about this." begged Peter.

"Fine I won't."

"There's this boy named Flash in our school, he bullies me everyday." He informed me.

"I'm dropping you to school tomorrow and I'm having word with the principle."

===

"Is this strictly relevent?" Whispered Loki. I was driving Peter to school, Loki was with me. It's not like he didn't like Peter, he just hated driving.

"Peter's being bullied by some idiot named Flash. And no, I'm not teleporting him to school." He finally stopped bugging me.

"We're here, Pumpkin!" I called out.

"Okay thank you, Miss Y/l." Said Peter politely.

"Just Y/n is fine." 

"Peter who're they?" Asked a boy.

"This is Mr. Loki, and this is... Y/n." Peter introduced us.

"Wow are they Avengers? Hi I'm Ned by the way."

"Hello Ned." I greeted before striding into the school into the Principle's office. Loki and Peter following me.

"I'm sorry who are you? Are you Mr. Parker's parents?" Asked the Principle. I handed him a card that said:

                                                                              Y/N Y/N/L

                                                                              AVENGER

'Why are there Avengers in my office?"

"You are aware of Peter's Stark internship right?" 

"Yes..." 

"Peter has been bullied by a boy named Flash in this school." I informed him.

"Is there any proof?" Peter showed him his bruises.

"Okay I'll have talk with his parents." He assured me. I nodded and walked out. Peter and Loki were silent all the while.

"You remind of my mom." Said Peter suddenly.

"What was she like?" I asked.

"She was very kind most of the time but when I once got hurt in my pre school, threatened the class teacher that if his son didn't stop bullying me she'll have the Principle fire him."

"Wow she sounds like a good mom."

"She was a good one." He said as I reached the car.

"Oh and Peter." I said, talking out a few dollars. "Enjoy yourself." 

===

"You'll be a good mom." Said Loki.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n is now Peter's new mum

~Rose💞