EP 2 : ~°•{ $ Ø Ø N }•°~

》▪︎•~\♡/~•▪︎《

Meanwhile on the journey they all fell asleep. It was a long ride pretty much. After sometime there was an announcement that they are almost reaching the Hogwarts's Station.

Jay🦅: guys we almost reach. Wake up!!!

Jake🦮: your voice is so harsh.

Jay🦅: Then how would you wake up if I SPEAK LIKE A GIRL! Stupid!!

Heeseung got up due to the noise created by both J's.
Heeseung🦌: yaa...stop fighting. I thought I died in my dreams due to both of you. Sunghoon get up. We have reached.

Soon they reached the station.

The guys went out of the train. Many students too gathered. All were warmly welcomed again. Heeseung was frustrated in the fact that there were many students. Jake met his cousin Yoon. She came next to them.

Yoon🐁: Heyy Jake!!! Hii Heeseung....it's been long time since I saw you babe.

Jake🦮: Hey, whom did you came with?

Yoon🐁: I came with Seeun. And why is Hee's face like this.

She went towards Heeseung and hold his cheeks smiling at him so that he would smile too....but he didn't.

Yoon🐁: it's been long time since I saw you Heedeungie. Don't you miss me?

Heeseung moved her hands away.

Hee🦌: don't provoke me.

He glared at her and left the spot.

Yoon🐁: yaaa!!! What's wrong with him? He wasn't like this.

Jay🦅: Boy's issues. Go over there we are not girls.

Yoon got embarrassed and left them.

Soon they got introduced by a tall man with a suit. He walked slowly step by step.....coming towards the students.

Jung Hoseok🐿: Hello people!!! Repeat after me "To the Hogwarts we go, For the dreams that flows"

All the students repeated his words.

Jung Hoseok🐿: AGAINNN!!!

"TO THE HOGWARTS WE GO, FOR THE DREAMS THAT FLOWS"

Jung Hoseok🐿: Perfect!!!! Ohh....I didn't introduced myself haha.....My name is Jong Hoseok but .....you call can call me J-Hope....because....

"I'm your Hope. You are my Hope and I'm J-Hope"

Students: "I AM YOUR HOPE YOU ARE MY HOPE I'M J-"

Jung Hoseok🐿: HEYY!!! don't repeat that. You are embarrassing me.

Ahem anyways you all will be guided by a boat to the castle in essence Hogwarts. Hold your hands tightly while going. There are safetykits too. We are going through a forest to go to Hogwarts so make sure all of you don't get lost while going in the forest. DO YOU GET ME!!!!

Students: Yes sir!!!

Jung Hoseok🐿: Now get going!!!!

Soon they were going through the forest. Jake hugged Jay from behind.

Jay🦅: why are you so excited?

Jake pointed at Winter walking with a girl (Choi jisu) they were laughing too..

But then they turned to Jake's direction and saw both of them.

Jake🦮: They probably might be looking at me.

Jay🦅: hmm... Sorry I'm an Anti Romantic Jakie.

Jake🦮: jjincha trust me.

Jay🦅: I don't trust you.

Meanwhile,

Lia🐨: haha...We should actually like win everything....Quidditch isn't hard right!

Winter🐺: Yess....it's tough at the beginning but once we (acting with hands) move our broomsticks towards the opponent's and try to make a lots of goals. Pretty sure we will feel good...(smiling)

Lia🐨: haha you are right. Heyy winter!! Check out that.

She turned backside and saw Jake and Jay staring at them.

Lia🐨:Hmm someone is looking at you I guess.
I guess you know him already.

Winter🐺: Ohh yea he came to me and we kinda talked.

But then she saw Sunghoon walking next to them. He even saw her looking at their direction.Her expression became saddened. Even his expression became colder. She smiled a little.

Lia noticed her facial suddently changing.

Lia🐨: haha cheer up. We are about to reach now.

Winter🐺: umm... (smiled)

Sunghoon kind of walk slower than Jay and Jake....and waited for Heeseung to match his footsteps with him cuz he didn't like the talks.

Sunghoon🐧: What happened? You seemed down since before the platform opened up.

Heeseung🦌: Umhm. I'm ok Hoon.

Soon they reached and climb up to the boat. Heeseung eyes were searching for that mysterious girl but couldn't find it.

They soon noticed Hogwarts castle. They reached.

 They reached

_______________________________

How's this man🙄.

Well I hope you guys have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed this too....❤

The chemistry is between whom???🙊

There's gonna be too much twist....just imagine what's gonna happen next hehe🤡

WORDCOUNT:812