EP 8 : ~°•{ ₩ Ã Ř Ņ Ï Ñ Ģ }•°~

》¡•°~\♡/~°•¡《

Soon, morning came by. Heeseung was ready to tell Winter the truth. They met each other during the school break.

Winter🐺: hm...tell now.

Hee🦌: Gabriela happened to be my lover in the past.

Flashback:

The flower petals were scattered around the field. She was running by....Heeseung can't follow her anymore. The fact that she loved nature so much has made him love her more.
Gabriela turned downside to see Heeseung breathing hardly due to running. She went down to him...signaling him to catch her hands. He continued to climb up until the top.

 He continued to climb up until the top

The views were too good....the sunset that she loved the most.....she stared at it....while holding his hands....felling the fingers getting gripped....she closed her eyes and opened them again....to see the love of her life staying with her at this moment. No wonder she would miss him a lot.

She turned towards Heeseung who was also staring at the sunset....smiling.

Gabriela🐼: Hee..?

Heeseung turned towards her.

Hee🦌: hmm...

Gabriela🐼: you know I love you right?

Heeseung turned towards her face....taking out the small hair..stucking them behind her ears...

Hee🦌: hmm...I don't know that. Do you?

Gabriela🐼: ya.. this is not funny.

Heeseung then looked back at the sky....feeling the breeze.
He then pulled her waist closer to him to get a side hug. He whispered on her ears.

Hee🦌: I will always love you, Ryu Gabriela.
And....I never quit....I will never leave you.