"I'm not in the mood to talk okay?!" Part 2

MIKE'S POV:

It was the next day after i shouted at y/n, i didn't mean to shout at her. I kinda just.. snapped. I went to school thinking if y/n would even go to school. I wanted to apologize but when i arrived at school, she was nowhere to be found. I found El and thr friend group , "hey El! Have you seen Y/N?" I asked her. El looked at me in disappointment along with the friend group. I looked at all of them confusingly. "What?-" i asked. "Don't act like you didn't do anything to y/n!" El exclaimed. I realized what they were thinking about.

"Okay okay, i didn't mean to snap at her like that... but, how did you even know?" I replied. Max sighed "y/n called us last night at the telephone to tell us what happened". I had nothing to say as if i was in disappointed in myself too. The bell rang, "well lets just talk later" el said.

After class i saw y/n walking in the hallway seeing her eyes all puffy and red. I came up towards her and tapped her shoulder, "y/n..." i said. Y/n was kinda startled, "what do you want?" She said annoyingly, she wiped my hands of her shoulder. "I just wanted to say i'm sorry okay, I'm sorry for snapping at you like that" i gently said, looking at her eyes. She was about to walk away but i grabbed her arm and dragged her into the janitor room.

"Hey!" She screamed. I hushed her, She removed my hand from her mouth. "Why did u bring me here?!" she whispered. "I want to talk to you!" I exclaimed. "fine. What?" She said with an annoyed face. I came closer to her and held both her hands. She looked up at me in a confusingly way.

Y/N'S POV:

Mike suddenly held my arms and i was confused. "Why are you holding my han-" i was cut of by Mike. "Y/n, I'm sorry for screaming at you, i didn't mean to just snap at you like that. I was in a bad mood and didn't really wanna talk". I sighed and said "apology accepted... but! Why were you ignoring me lately now? Even last week." I asked Mike. Mike laughed awkwardly since he didn't really wanna tell me but he had no choice but say it. "To be honest, i was really jealous of you hanging out with those boys, and you would barely hang out with me.. I guess i was just scared of you loosing me because i thought i might get boring for you" Mike awkwardly said.

I chuckled, "you really think i would get bored of you? Bro you're literally my best friend! I would never". Mike laughed "and also.. i had a crush on you ever since we first talked to each other.. maybe thats why i was jealous". I got this weird feeling in my stomach, "why are you turning red?" Mike smirked. I jokingly punched him in the chest, i laughed. Mike held my waist and my eyes widened. His face was close to mine, feeling his breath. "I've always wanted to do this". Without warning, Mike passionately kissed me and i kissed back.

I held his cheek to make it feel more good. The kiss lasted for at least 10 seconds, I was basically a tomato after that kiss. "Felt good huh?" Mike said while smirking. "Oh shut up" i laughed. Me and Mike went out the janitor closet smiling at each other. The friend group saw me and mike together. El came up to us "why are you guys suddenly okay now?" She asked. "He said some sorrys and explanations and now here we are" I said laughing.

Dustin came towards us "so how was the kiss?!" He said while smirking and raising an eyebrow on us. Me and mike chuckled "100/10" mike replied. I just playfully rolled my eyes. 

And yeah, everything became okay and everything is going perfectly fine. Mike asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes, Right now hes just bragging to everyone how he got a girlfriend. I just laugh at him on how cute he is. Me and Mike also won top 1 in the project making, he kissed me one more time on the stage. And the end.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

SO GUYS! I HOPE U LIKE IT. ILL TRY TO IMPROVE IN THE NEXT PAGE I DO, I WONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT YET BUT ITS COMING SOON! STAY NOTIFIED WHEN I PUBLISH IT.