New Life

~recap~ They grab me and Rio and leave Daniel behind. Rio starts bawling as we leave with the boys. Daniel is then taken home by a stranger. Rio and I sob as we head to our new home.
---------------------------------
Rio and I sit right next to her as we ride to the boys house. We start out the window admiring the view. Then one of the boys speak up, "Sorry for kidnapping you. Jc dare me." A guy wearing a beanie and an earring smiles. I laugh," It's fine at least we have a home." The guy driving stops his car immediately. "Wait! You guys are homeless?" "Umm yeah... Do we have to leave." I say grabbing the car door handle and opening it. None of the boys response so Rio and I leave the car, close the door, and run away we hear the car start up. I start to cry. We were so close to having a family. Then the boys' car pulls up next to us. Jc opens up the door. "Girls get in we are taking you home!" I was so happy I screamed, "OMG SERIOUSLY THANKS JC!" "Umm how do you know my name?"
"That driver guy said your name." "Wow driver guy? My name is Sam." I laugh. Rio and I get in the car and end up falling alseep.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I wake up from my nap on a brown couch with Rio sitting across from me. Jc and Sam are standing there as well as the other boy. "Girls you never told us your names." "I am Belle." "I am Rio who are you guys?" "Jc." "Sam!" "Ricky" "Trevor!" "Conner!" "I am Kian!" Jc and Kian look sorta cute. "Umm so who's my dad and who's Rios dad?" Trevor looks up,"I am your dad Belle but I have some news. I am thinking about changing your name because you are connected to your old dad." "Ok what are you changing it to?" "Georgia, is that ok?" "Yes I love that name!" Rio questioned,"Who's my dad?" "I am Rio!" Conner shouts. "Sweet!" Rio shouts.
"You girls should go meet the neighbors!" Ricky shouts from the other room. "Oke! Rio lets go!" I shout. We head over to the neighbors and who do I see...
---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you like the update!
Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote and share!
-Georgia😘