Never was supposed to happen(Reed Deming)

A/N: Hey guys i'm new to this fan fiction stuff so it's my first fan fiction i'm gonna upload so i hope you like it. I know it's annoying when people don't update but i promise I'll try my best toupdate whenever i have free time. Hope you like it.

Lea:13 yrs old. Dark brown hair with light brown tips. Short about 5"2' .

Brenda:13yrs old. Brown hair. 5"3'

Lilly: 13 yrs old. Brown hair. 5"0'

(They all live in San Antonio, TX)

---------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~Lea's POV~~~~~~~~~

We were at the mall shopping for clothes for our next school dance. I was teasing Brenda about her crush. "Lea you better stop teasing me, or else!" Brenda said. "Or else what?" I asked "Yeah, or else what?" Lilly repeated. "Or else....I'll tickle you to death."Brenda said. She knew that i HATED to be tickled. "OMG! Im soo scared.." i said sarcastically while waving my hands in the air...So here's the story of how Brenda, Lilly and i became the bestest of friends.

-Flashback-

I was playing on the swings when the meanest girl from my pre-school class comes and pushes me off. I fell scraped my knee and just sat there as they yelled mean stuff to me, that's when Brenda and Lilly heard and came over and defended me. They helped me up and i thanked them. They asked if i wanted to be their friend and i said yes. We've been unseperateable since.

-End of Flashback-

Brenda moved her arms towards me as if she was gonna start to tickle me and i started running away. I was running and i looked back to see her chasing after me, i was still looking back when i suddenly bumped into someone and knocked them down, i fell on top of whoever it was.

I got up and shook myself off. I extended my hand down to the person to help them up, i was so embarrassed, i looked down. When i saw who it was i started freaking out...like BIG TIME...on the inside of course. It was Reed Deming, yes, i had just bumped, knocked over and fallen on top of Reed Deming. Oh goshh! I helped him up. "OMG! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!"i yelled.

He laughed "It's fine."he said. "I'm Ree-" thats all he said before i cut him off, "I know who you are, you are Reed Deming. I'm a Reedling actually. I'm Lea, Lea Rodriguez" i said smiling. "Oh so youre a Reedling? Thats cool. Nice to meet you Lea." he said. "Yeah, im so sorry for bumping into you. It's cause i was running away from my friend cause she was gonna tickle me to death.. So while i was running i looked back and wasnt paying attention ahead of me so i bumped into you. Im SUPER sorry. I feel so bad I'll make it up to you, what do you want. I'll buy you 4 snapbacks if you want, or a new pair of shoes, or maybe even clothes. Anything you want. Just say it, i wanna make it up to you for knocking you down." as i was telling this to Reed, Brenda and Lilly came walking over and asked if i was ok and when they saw who it was that i had bumped into, their jaws dropped open. "Ohhh... You're in so much trouble Lea. You knocked down Reed Deming!" Brenda told me. While Brenda was telling me this, Reed was whispering something to his friends.

"So, Lea?" Reed asked. "Yes?" i answered. "I know what you can do to make up for the knocking me over." he said. "Just say it." i replied. "I want you and your friends to hang out with us for the rest of the day, is that too much to ask for?" he asked. "Are you serious that's what you really want. Are you sure cuz i have enough money to buy you a couple of snapbacks. I know you love snapbacks." i said awkwardly. I couldnt believe that Reed wanted US to hang out with HIM...and his friends too of course.

He laughed,"Nahh... I'm sure that we much rather hang out with you guys than get a couple of snapbacks." he said. "Umm... Alright then if that's what you want, that's what you'll get. Anything else?" i asked. "Yeah how about a kiss?" he asked. I felt myself blush. Ok so i've had THE BIGGEST crush on Reed since i had found him on YouTube. His voice and personality made me fall for him...HARD, but Brenda and Lilly didnt know that.I was just standing there, not knowing if he was serious or not, all i knew is that i was blushing...a lot. He suddenly started to laugh and said,"I'm just kidding, you dont have to kiss me, unless you want to." he said. That just made me blush even more. "Omg you retard... That wasnt funny." i yelled while playfully punching him in the arm.