The BIG news!

A/N:Hey guys!! I think i have figured out how to create chapters on my iphone! YAY! So i will now continue with my story. Hope u like it so im gonna do Time skip of a month so here's what has happened during this month. Reed and Lea have become closer and now theyre best friends! How awesome is that! Anyways... Nathan and Lilly are now a couple and so are Alex and Brenda. Yes i know it's Sad that Lea and Reed arent together! Well thats all you need to know! Peace ✌!

____________________________________________________

I was awoken by a loud, annoying beeping sound at 8:00am...of course my alarm clock! Well now thankfully we were on a two week brake so i could turn it off! I was soo excited because i had heard my mom on the phone with Mrs.Deming a few days ago and they were planning something i guess it was something we were gonna so over vacation with the Deming's but i wasnt sure. I hope so!! I did what i always do when i wake up, TEXT REED!

Me:Hey Deming! What's Up?

Reed:Hey call me instead, i dont really feel like texting. (:

Me:Fine!

I went to my contacts and called Reed. It rung like 3 times until he finally picked up.(Phone convo)

Me:"What took you so long to answer!"

Reed:"Sorry! I was brushing my teeth!"

Reed still had his sleepy voice. I guess i woke him up. Hahah!

Me: "Hahaha! Ok then, you're excused!"

Reed:"Hahaha! Ok thanks... So what did you wanna tell me?"

Me:"Have you heard your mom talking to my mom lately?"

Reed:"Well she's been talking to someone a lot but i didnt know who it was until now i guess... Why?"

Me:"I think theyre planning something for the break. I wonder what it is?"

Reed:"Well if they havent told us yet it must be something BIG!"

Me: "Yeah i guess"

Reed:"Hey i gotta go my mom is calling me from the living room. Bye"

Me:"What a coincidence. My mom is calling me too! Well bye! Talk to you later!"

We hung up and i ran up to my mom and asked her what was up. "Well you know how you've always wanted to go to Los Angeles,California?" "Umm yeahh...." "Well your dreams are coming true!" "AHHHH!!!" i started yelling like a maniac! "Wait, it gets better. The Deming's are coming along with us!" she added. I started crying of how happy i was! I ran back to my room and called Reed! (Phone convo)

Riiing! Riiing! Riiing!

Reed:Hello!

Me: Oh my gosh! DID THEY TELL YOU!!

Reed: Tell me what? That we were gonna go to Los Angeles with you? Of course they told me!!!

I was sobbing while talking i

Guess he noticed.

Reed:Are you crying?

Me: Well duhh! Im like SUPER happy!

Reed: Okay well imma start packing. Peace! Call you later.

Me:Bye!

Well i started grabbing everything out of my drawers and stuffing it into my sitcase. I wasnt gonna fold it neatly cuz you know... Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! Lol! Anyways... I was done after 10 minutes. My family was still packing so i just sat in the living room and turned on the TV.

____________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!well i got this chapter done!! How did u guys like it?! Comment, vote and share! Idc! I just hope youre liking it so far! Im gonna start on the next chapter RIGHT NOW! Haha! Im not sure if imma upload the next one today or tomorrow... I'll let you know! It's cuz tomorrow imma get a BUNCH of hw and the Believe Acoustic is coming out!! ahhh! And also a new Pretty Little Liars episode! Ahh! Im busy. Yah... Bye!

____________________________________________________