Tutoring The Genius.

Well, I am kinda new to this so sorry if this story is crap. Although, I love making stories and I wish you guys love this story. I would really appreciate that. :] Vote, become a fan and stuff.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                                                             Tutoring A Genius

                                                                                                Chapter One - Summer School

Lenny Pov:

Scarlett raised her right eyebrow. "Summer School?" She said. "You're going to summer school.."

"I'm not attending summer school. I'm just going to tutor people." I said. She gave me the 'why' look. "Because I need the money." She gave me the 'why' look again. "Because I lost my shcolarship for school because of the fight, remember?" I reminded her. Scarlett sighed.

"Seriously? I told you I was going to pay for that." She replied. I shook my head.

"No way." I said. "You're not paying for my shcolarship. It's expensive." She snorted.

"Nothing's to expensive for me Lenny." She retorted. "And you should know that."

Scarlett's dad is a billionare for owning a 5 star hotel, which I get to stay there anytime I want for free and her mom is a lawyer of Justin Bieber! Yes, the lawyer of Justin Bieber but Scarlett doesn't need those money anyway, she's a model and a broadway actress by the age of 15. It's because of her looks. Long legs, lond body, Blonde layered, bleached hair, grey eyes, full lips and a inviting voice. If I was a boy or a lesbian. I would be head over heels for her.

"Well, I don't want you to pay for me." I snapped, folding my arms. "I can get my own money." She rolled her eyes.

"I know you can Len, but this would be easier." She reasoned out.

"Yeah, but I don't like easy, I want a challenge." I said. She rolled her eyes again.

"Please, let me just pay for you. What if you didn't find the money and have to go to another school?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I told you, I can get the money, that's why I'm going to tutor people in summer school." She groaned.

"But then you will be busy and I got noone to hang out with." She muttered. I chuckled.

"You've got tons of friends Scarlett."

"Yeah but I don't like any of them." I giggled. "They only want money." I rolled my eyes.

"No, Scarlett. They don't only want money from you." I said. Her eyes lit up.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really." She smiled. "They want your brother as well." Her smile cracked and turned into a frown. I laughed at her expression.

"That wasn't funny, you know." She mumbled. I laughed more and clutched my tummy. "What's so funny?"

"Your..facial.. ex..expression." I panted, trying to talk without laughing. She rolled her eyes. I inhaled then exhaled.

"That wasn't even funny." She whispered. I burst out laughing again. She groaned. "Shut up!" She shouted. I stopped immediatley. Okay, Scarlett doesn't scare me but when she's not in the mood, she can even scare Satan.

"Okay, okay. Relax. Chill. What's wrong? Why are you so moody?" I asked her. She shrugged. "Is it that time of the month?" I said. She shook her head. "Then what?"

"Tyler just came back from England." My mouth fell open.

                                                                    Tristan Pov:

"You've gotta be kidding me Bertha." I groaned. She gave me a glare.

"That's Aunt Bertha for you." She muttered. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, so you let Tyler call you Bertha but not me? That's called favourtism." I folded my arms.

"Well, sorry. I am so sorry for not picking you as my favourite Tristan aka the-person-who-put-my-ferrari-in-the-pool." She growled. I put my hand in the air, for surrender.

"Hey, I thought we got over this. I said I was sorry." I replied. She rolled her eyes.

"As if that can get my ferrari back." She spat. "No matter what, you're going to tutor the people in Braydle School." I groaned again.

"Why me! Why this summer?!" I said, looking up the ceiling.

"Oh, shut up." Aunt Bertha snapped. I sighed.

"Please, it can be anytime but this summer. I've already planned what to do this summer." I muttered. She snorted.

"Like I care."

"Oh come one! Why do you hate me so much?" I whined.

"Well.. let me guess. Oh yeah! You drove my ferrari- without asking me- then drove it to the pool oh and you persuaded my son to smoke and he's 13!" She growled. "Youre actually lucky that your punishment isn't that painful." She said.

"But why this summer-" I started.

"Because I know this summer was suppose to be your best summer. I'll be the one who changes that." She glared while she took a cigerrette from her chest and a lighter from her pocket and lit it up.

"C-can.. I have one-"

"NO!" That's when I fled out of that room and ran to the living room and saw Carl, Aunt Bertha's son about to light a cig.

"What are you doing?" I said to him. He stopped, frozen. "What are you doing?" I said again. He looked up and relief came out of his face.

"Oh, it's only you. I thought you were dad." He said as he tried to light the cig again. I took his wrist before he did.

"I told you, don't do it here. Do it somewhere else or else we both get told off." I snapped. He sighed.

"But it's cold outside." He whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Deal with it. Your even lucky I didn't tell your mum and dad that you still smoke." I reasoned out.

"Okay, okay. I'll smoke outside. Jeesh." he muttered and stormed outside.

While he left, I flopped down the couch.

Tristan's and Lenny's POV:

This is going to be a crappy summer.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Well.. I hope you guys like.. :]

I tried to make it long..

I think it's not that long. But I promise you.. It's going to be.. GOOOD!