005

You now stood before the theater entrance that displayed the movies that were coming to be aired.

"Let's watch that" you said, shaking the brother while you point at the poster. " hmm, the conjuring 3, the devil made me do it, "sae said observing the poster.

" it's based on a true story, interesting" sae thought, "yup were going in, rin you wanna watch cause I can change it if you don't like--" you were about to say but he stopped you.

"I'll be fine y/n, I'm not a child " he groans under his breath. " if you say so rini" you giggled as you dragged them in. Purchasing popcorn, some candy and soda and water for sae you were not good to go.

You got into your seats with rin on your left and sae on the right, you were so captived by the starting of the movie that featured an exorcism that you didn't notice rini mouthing death threats at his brother.

" y/n is there a reason we had to come to the public theater when we already have one at home," sae asked but you 'shh' him to shut up as his little brother let out a light chuckle.

Quarter half of the movie you would lean your head on sae's shoulder while he watches. Rin watched as you slowly fell asleep on his brother, he don't understand but he as this impulse to pull you away from him.

"--- Rin, stop looking at my wife that's creepy even for you" his brother mutters not even looking in his direction.

"Tch, you don't even deserve her-- you dam bastard," he said whispering the last few parts under his breath.

"Even if I don't deserve her, you don't neither, you're too obsessed with me to find love and that's the sad part about you lukewarm idiots, you should be grateful I even spoke to you after the game." Hearing that from sae made rin heartache.

He wasn't obsessed with him, he just wanted to be noticed and respected by him, each day he works hard to achieve that but when it's time to, he always failed and that angered him.

"And like I said, not because were brother doesn't mean we're going to achieve the same goal together."

That was it, he had enough of his brother bullshit, rin just got up from his seat and turn to the direction to leave "tell y/n had to leave because something came up--" was all he said, walking out the building to the nearest subway station, desperately trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall from his eyes.

When he got home he shut the door and took out his earphones and phone, going to his playlist; searching for Mitski's: Francis forever. Going to the bath as he filled it and lean back a bit, crying freely with nobody to see not hear him.

" I don't need the world to see that I've been the best I can be but I don't think that it's meant to be, where you don't see me" he repeated choking out the lyrics with this hurting feeling in his chest.

All he wanted was to be like his big brother. He cried, letting the water wash away this feeling away from him.

____________________________________________________________________

"Sae, where is rin? , did he go to the bathroom?" You questioned your husband while yawning. " something came up so he left" was all he said

"Sae itoshi, did you say something to him again?" Groaned, "I only said what was necessary" he exhaled as he glanced, after that your palm connected with his cheek.

" Don't you fucking think he suffered enough because of you sae, do you even think about how he might feel, his brother neglected him, his whole dam life working hard each day to get the chance for you to notice him only for you to notice somebody else who isn't him if you didn't know that's fucking hurting him sae, and all I wanted was you both to get along outside of football but you just had to ruin it didn't you!" you yelled at him crying.

Sae was taken back by this,  you walked out with your phone as you rang rin's number, leaving the people in the theater staring at the famous footballer.

"Shit, I fucked up again" he groans running his fingers through his hair, rubbing the area of which you slapped him.