016

" Why? " you asked Sae, but let out an " oh" when you saw shidou harassing the poor guy, slowly adding numbers to his age. " fine, just five more minutes then we leave" you smile, tapping his nose and kissing his lips.

" I did not want to see that," Rin said lowly, " that's fucking cringe" shidou spoke crossing his arms making rin look over at him, " and your not—cockroach head" this made shidou brow twitch. " what did you just say, princess?" He growled pushing his forehead against Rin's,  " let go of me, your fake tan is getting all over me, bleh" rin said boredly. 

" it's natural you jealous cum demon?"  Shidou asked as rin was about to punch him but they both fell to the ground. " you both need to behave like young adults and not children" Mr. Ego sighed, you and sae both looked over at him."Sae we should get what ego has " you said, sae agreeing  " we should".

" ego since we have about 30 minutes...can I go to look for the olive tree," you asked your cousin sweetly making him reply with a cold "No" Making you groan." come on sae, let's go, im tired" you yawned clinging to his arm. " go bye boys, and behave"  you waved while leaving.

" We should get something to eat on the way," you said, leaning your head on his arm, " sure," he said continuing to lead you out of blue lock.

                                          End of arc 1