Fiji Resorts - Uprising, Pacific Harbour

Fiji Resorts – Uprising, Pacific HarbourFiji is popular with couples for it's seductively remote location, sublime warm, clear waters and tropical climate. Due to the country being pretty much perfect in the holiday stakes, there are hundreds of Fiji resorts vying for your attention. My partner and I didn't have the biggest budget, but we wanted somewhere nice after our many months of backpacking. We took a gamble by choosing Uprising Resort and I'm pleased to say it was a choice we didn't regret.Fiji Resorts – Pacific HarbourWe chose the area of Pacific Harbour due to it's proximity to the best shark dive in the world. Many people venture out to Fiji's smaller islands but we were happy to stay on the mainland. The beach here was everything we could have wished for; secluded, clean and beautiful.Uprising ResortUprising markets itself as a mid range resort that caters for both backpackers and holidaymakers.Fiji ResortsFiji Resorts – Uprising dorm roomThe resort offers one big dorm room and many small intimate rooms. We went for the dorm which was probably one of the best I've ever stayed in. The huge hut accommodated us all very comfortably due to the high ceilings and space. All the sheets were changed every day and the adjoining shower rooms were spotless.Aside from the one dorm room the rest of the resort has private bungalows that overlook the ocean. Every room is reasonably affordable for a holiday, very spacious and extremely clean.What was nice about this resort was the mix of people. There were a scattering of backpackers like us, couples on honeymoon, families with children and a few retirees. This is a resort for everyone. The standard of the rooms and restaurant made this a place that suited any style of holiday.The whole resort is laid out with the most magnificent manicured gardens. The Fijian staff smile and always wave at you as you walk by.From the minute I arrived it was like being back in Thailand. I slipped right back into that feeling of island life. The weather was glorious and life's pace seemed to slow right down. Fiji time really is its own concept.The seclusion of the resort might be a hindrance to some, as your only option is to eat and drink at the resort, but this was no problem at all to us. The food could take up another whole blog in itself.The last time I was in Fiji, four years ago, I remember being decidely underwhelmed by the food. This time around I fell in love with it. Or maybe just the chef at Uprising. The meals were phenomenal. Not one thing we ordered was mediocre. It was like dining at a top end restaurant.The variety was what made it so special. Traditional dishes such as lime soaked fish served in a fresh coconut with a side of Kumara chips was just divine. The Thai curry was enough to rival the ones I ate regularly during my six months in Thailand. The Italian carbonara was almost as good as my own (blow my own trumpet there, why not?) And the Indian curry was better than any I had in India – now that really is saying something.If that wasn't enough, breakfast is included with the price of your accomodation here. Served buffet style with as many trips as you like, we feasted on patisseries, toasts, cereals and mounds of fresh fruit. We always ate so much at breakfast that we barely needed lunch.After a year of travelling, this Fiji resort was exactly what we needed.

Airticketsbookings is an online travel agency that offer cheap flight tickets, like cheap flights to new york, houston, miami, moscow, plattsburgh, las vegas, washington dc, orlando, chicago, san francisco, denver, tampa, atlanata, amsterdam

Visit - https://www.airticketsbookings.com/

https://www.airticketsbookings.com/united-airlines-manage-bookings

https://www.airticketsbookings.com/american-airlines-manage-bookings

https://www.airticketsbookings.com/delta-airlines-manage-bookings

https://www.airticketsbookings.com/british-airways-manage-bookings