Day on Set

A/n hey y'all! Haven't posted in a while and I've been getting a lot of votes so I'm thankful for that! So I wanted to post a new part so here y'all go and I might be posting mostly every Sunday! Love you all and I hope you enjoy this. ALSO thank you for the 4K views in under a week! Y'all are wicked! But enjoy there will be hopefully a lot of fluff!!

Most of the cast and I are in a tent going over our scripts. I had my head resting on Rudy's shoulder, and one leg over his while he had his hand on my shin.

Here is a photo because I'm terrible at describing things:

(If you know who that girl is I LOVE YOU also imagine her arm is around his and his hand in on her shin)

"Name a cuter couple I'll wait" Julia said. I looked up thinking that she was showing a picture but she was looking at Rudy and I.

"Piss off" you smiled and flipped her off looking back down at the piece of paper.

"Your cute when your shy" Rudy whispered and kissed your head.

"Shut up" you whispered back smiling.

Jonas walks in the tent to let everyone know that it's lunch time.

"Lunch time!" He let everyone in the tent know. "Also Rudy y/n just get married already"

"Not you too!" You smiled.

"Sorry!" He chuckled and walked out of the tent.

We all got up and walked over to the lunch area. I as always had Mac n cheese because it was the only thing that could fill me up.

We all sat the table where we either eat, play games, or talk. The normal sets were sat in by the normal people who assigned the chair.

Today during lunch we played cards, I don't really know how to play so I played with Rudy with him helping me out and explaining things.

I got thirsty so I got up at get a cup of I fed tea. Getting there someone walked up to me, someone I didn't want to be near. Ever.

Elaine.

"Hey y/n" she said in her half deep voice.

"Elaine" you said not looking at her. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah actually. Stop. Hanging. Out. With. Rudy." She said walking closer and whispering in my ear.

"You wish" you said and walked off not looking at her once. "Hey, I just saw Elaine wasn't she fired?"

"Yeah" Madelyn said.

"So why is she here?" You asked concerned.

"I don't know maybe ask Jonas" Chase answered.

"Yeah okay I'll be back" you said walking over to Jonas.

"Hey hun" Jonas said seeing you walk over to him.

"Hi dad, do you know why Elaine is here?" You said not being okay with her presence.

"No, she was fired weeks ago. I'll go and find her" he answered and kissed your head then walked away.

You walked back to the table and sat down next to Rudy, you placed your head on his shoulder and he place his hand on your thigh.

"He doesn't know why she is here but he's going to find her ask" you said looking down playing with your hands.

Rudy rubbed he thumb on your leg trying to make you feel a bit better.

"It's okay." He smiled.

Now your probably wondering why am I so scared of her well. One day I walked into my apartment when she still had her job, we were friends. She was someone that I could rely on. Until this happened. Rudy and I had only just started dating and I told Elaine the second we got together. I guess you could say she was jealous. I only just went to bed and woke up needing the toilet and saw her walk into my room with a knife. Wasn't the best thing to wake up to. I called the cops and they come to my house but they didn't find anything so she didn't have anything happen to her. I was pissed. And scared only to find out that the next day I found my childhood dog that always slept with was dead. She was stabbed and it hurt me knowing it was her. She proved it and said that she did it but I were to rat her out then I would be dead. So I didn't but I did tell the crew and my dad which got her fired. And now I'm scard for life.

We had filmed a couple scenes some intense scenes and some fluff and more investigation scenes.

You all were filming util 5 in the morning. Finally being able to go to you walk in to your cast mates that you were now going to leave for the next few hours.

You walked up to Madelyn and hugged her then did your handshake. Doing the same to Madison Chase and Jonathan.

Then it got to the boyfriend. Pankow. You smiled sadly and wrapped your arms around his neck putting your face in his neck also. He wrapped his arms around your waist putting his face in your neck. Hugging you tighter lifting you off the ground a bit.

"I love you" you mumbled.

"I love you too" he replied muffled.

This was probably the worst part of the day. But it's okay knowing you'll see each other in a few hours.

"When will you move in with me" he asked now looking at you.

"Mmm maybe tomorrow? I don't know" you smiled knowing he has wanted this for a while.

"Really!!?"

"Yeah kinda hate saying goodbye almost every night"

"Okay then I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled wide.

You smiled back seeing how happy this made him and kissed him goodbye for a bit.

"Just get married jeez" Madison said.

You flipped her off while kissing him.

Walking away from everyone and went home to your bedroom thinking to yourself.

'Only one more day until I can have him next to me forever'