three : a tantalizing sight

"I'll be back before you know it, it'll only be a month." The boss caresses her cheek, I take a glimpse of them before looking away. "Be good, okay?"

"I will." She gives him a sweet smile. She probably knows the eyes of all of us are on her.

"Sir, it's time to leave." One of the guards leaving with him to Europe announces.

"Go, I'll be fine," Her voice is soft. "Be safe."

"You too, dear." They hug one more time. "Drive her home." He instructs us, before he climbs up on his private jet.

Her house is the last one on the hill, protected by gates around it, giving her plenty of privacy

Her house is the last one on the hill, protected by gates around it, giving her plenty of privacy. The neighborhood is quiet and posh; Which makes me think that Mr. Kang is paying for the place. The house is elegant and minimalistic.

There are uncountable trees and nature around. I notice that the house has wall-length windows on the second floor and I bet that the view from there must be pretty.

We drop her off at her house, and she limits herself to just say thank you, to one of the guys when he opened the door for her, not really looking at anyone. And she goes inside.

Down the hill, there is a vehicle already prepared for me to keep an eye on her from here. The two SUVs we drove in, leave.

I watch her house from here. And before anything, I make sure my gun is loaded, putting it back in its holster. I decide to kill some time reading the packet of information the boss gave me earlier today.

Somehow, I've been eager to read it.

There are several pictures taken of her with a dude in different occasions judging from their clothes, they are in some sort of club, they are kissing and obviously flirting. Pictures of her smoking on the street, with her friends. Others show her walking alone in the streets of Gangnam, shopping or meeting with friends at restaurants.

The boss has been really keeping an eye on her.

There is another file with personal information, she's 25, majored in fine arts, specifically painting in Seoul National University, which kind of explains her sultry aura of profligacy. Works on her art most of the time, but also has part time jobs as a model for local magazines and shops. Apparently, she's an only child, her father's Chinese and her mother's Korean, and currently both live in China. She visits them twice a year.

On a separate folder there's information on the dude the boss wants me to visit. The same from the pictures before actually. And I will, I first want to see what she's up to now that Mr. Kang is gone, and also try to find some sort of routine of her.

And so four hours go by like that, I yawn, for the thousandth time in this last hour, for my luck however, a cab drives up to her house, parking outside. I take my gun, and check that it's loaded, turning the car on too.