five : eye candy merlot

The car is flooded with her sweet subtle scent.

She hasn't spoken since we left and I decide to remain silent as well. She's in the backseat, I watch her every now and then from the rear mirror. Her eyes wander, watching the city through her window as if it's her first time in town.

We reach her place. I wait in silence.

"Thank you," She trails off, we meet eyes through the mirror, her eyes are teary and shine with the light. "...for doing that for me."

I purse my lips. Not sure what to say next, it is part of my job.

I notice her attention goes to the steering wheel. "Do you... want to come up for some tea?" She looks eager, hoping I'll say yes. She doesn't have to ask twice though, she has a voice that could lure you to do anything. "To wash down the alcohol." She adds.

"Tea? Sure."

She grins.

"Follow me."

She heads to the main gate door, I watch her from the car, she looks over her shoulder one more time, to shoot me a cheeky smirk and leaves the door open, suggesting me to indeed follow her inside.

What are you doing, Min?

Not sure this is a good idea.

Yet, here I am, going after her. I look around before doing so, closing the door gate behind me.

There's a long trail up that takes you to the actual house, which is on a hill too.

The property is huge, high walls around it, protecting it, many trees around it too

The property is huge, high walls around it, protecting it, many trees around it too. It feels like nothing else exists.

I see Waffles running around and getting lost in the trees.

Once up on the hill and the stairs to get you to the actual house, I turn around admiring the view from up here.

Inside, I follow the sound of glass and cutlery, into the kitchen, she has a bottle of wine ready and a first aid kit on the white marble counter

"Let me take a look at your hands before." She speaks softly as she waits for me to get closer. I hesitate. "Come on, it's the least I can do." I give in, walking over to the counter, putting my hands flat on it.