Chapter 1🌹

Tohru Pov.
Every night my mom would always tell me stories about the zodiac and I really loved it but.. There was one story that intrigued me more than the other stories she told me, it was a story about a Zodiac God. Here I will tell you the story...

It all started years ago before the zodiac even appeared or brought in this world, A lady whose name is 'Rose' (P.s the name 'Rose ' is a fake name she made for herself ), rose can be described as a beautiful lady and a kind and gentle one but there was one thing that the people called strange or odd about her, it was because she can use her blood for curses or binds or contracts and of course she kept it a secret, well let's say she isn't the best at keeping secrets that's why people call her odd or names that means that they are curious of what she is hiding but there is one more thing she keeps secret... It was because she was lonely, people always had expectations for her just because she was the pride of her family and she was the perfect bride for every man could ever wish for. So she took advantage of her powers and cursed 12 men who were her concubines, she called them The 12 Zodiacs because she cursed them whenever they hugged the opposite of their gender they become the animals she paired them with, the animals that the concubines presented to rose. Years had past, the zodiac curse had been past down generation to generation until now... When there is a certain person who is a sun to all and hope to the zodiacs, that person broke the curse and that person is........

Tohru Honda.....

Author-san: Hello everybody! this is my first ever fruits basket fan fiction and the replacement of the deleted story, Tanjiro Kamado x OC. so that is all I wanted to say, byeee!
B
🌹