Chapter 9🌹

Anastacius Pov.

It was....

Lady Tohru!

W-what! why is tohru on his side?

"Tohru! why are you with him!?" I said and claude smirked.
"Well, I decided that I need her again and.... To make you miserable once more because why not?? Why? Because I don't care about you."
"Claude, who is he? Is he someone who offended you to make you so angry and punish him?" Tohru..... Why don't you remember me? Is there something I did wrong? Is it something I did to make you mad or upset so much that you sided with him and forgot about me? Why...
"You! You have angered claude, apologize and if you don't I will make sure you won't see the light ever again."
"W-why are you a-acting like this? Why are y-you like t-this?? D-don't you r-remember me?" I asked,
I was scared, I admit that I was scared that she might have forgotten about me and ren and the others but there was a part of me where I was relieved somehow...
"What do you mean, stranger? I don't know you, I just met you and I said that you should apologize to claude!!" She grabbed a whip and whipped my side causing it to bleed a little.
Then after 4 whips, Claude calmed her down.

Narrator Pov.

"It is alright, tohru, I am fine and he is not as you can see and he didn't anger me in fact he made me furious because remember that.. *whisper* he took you away from me not once but many times so he needs to explain why he always take you away from me, from home, from everything we had so do this later so we can get some rest..
Lets go tohru, I am very tired from all the work..."
After he whispered that to tohru she kept quite and followed Claude to their room to sleep. But anastacius was restless not because of the chains, it was because of tohru turning her back on him and everyone, well especially from ren and anastacius because of a reason they will have the pride to tell everyone but not now well not at least when tohru tell the zodiac and they can brag about the secrets they have kept to themselves and for all those years they kept quite.. Anastacius couldn't believe it, he couldn't , 'Over his dead body' he thought.
For all of those days he had been worrying about her when she was living the life with 'Claude' , he kept working on the blood samples and the magic circle, when she had been drinking tea and taking a stroll in the garden.
'I think its for the better, she has been very lonely and very timid when I saw her and then that happened. But afterwards, she became warm and smiling all the time and she took good care of me and ren since our parents left us... We treated her like a sister but I felt something else different like when I see her my heart flutters with joy when I see her.. I always asked my self, 'what is wrong with me? Why is my heart like this.?? I was young and didn't understand Love , right... I was in love with her, I love her with all my heart and mind, I would die for her..'
"I think too much..." I muttered that under my breath, then soon my eyes was closed shut and I fell asleep and I was dreaming of my happiness, my crush, my life, Tohru honda. My angel...