Chapter 8🌹

Narrator Pov.

In the morning and also the 4th day that tohru went missing, anastacius still hasn't tried out the method 'Tohru' told him about in the 3rd day tohru went missing, and now in the morning he will try and do it. Even though he is blinded by impatience and desperation to find tohru.

Ren Pov.

I was taking my morning walk when suddenly I remembered that this morning was the time when anastacius will do something stupid. 'Ugh even though he is an adult now, I still need to take care of him even though he is like 20 turning 21 next year, I guess I won't be having any peace today..'
I ran towards his room and opened the door but I saw him gone. Has he done it? Where is he? Why is the paper why is the teleportation circle on the floor??
I was breathing heavily and I couldn't say a word, I was horrified, my eyes wide open and I was trembling all over. The question is....

Where is he?

Anastacius Pov.
After I did what tohru told me, everything blacked out and I felt like I was laying on a soft bed, when I opened my eyes, I saw a high ceiling, everything white and luxurious with gold that can only be made by high-level magic or an enormous amount of magic that can be used in 50 years non-stop, gold was really valuable and very pricy so I never bought any, not minding that anymore, I moved my hand to the side and I heard a clink sound and I looked at my hand and I saw a chain on my wrist and then looked on my ankles then I looked at the room again and everything faded, the room was not all luxurious white and full of gold anymore instead, the room was now a black room with candles, a piano, two axes hanged on the wall and two blades and one gun on the work table full of paper, but the most scariest of all was the atmosphere of the room.
I examined my chains and I noticed a cloth on my mouth to shut me up I guess?

"Hmfff hmmfffff!!!!!!!" I struggled.
"Fufufu, it seems like your very stupid, did you even know that the more you struggle or the more you move will only tighten the grip of the chains, so-called magic expert."
"Hmmfff!!"
"What was that?? Want me to take off the cloth on your mouth? Ok" he took off the cloth and I yelled, "Why you!! Did you take tohru again!? Answer me!!!"
"Yes i did, but I did take you to her like you wanted." He smirked.
What is he talking about? I never asked or wished for anything like that because I never knew who or what would lead me to her, I just wished that I can find her and bring her back home.. Then I saw a girl behind him, she had a black and red dress

(This is what the dress looks like but the girl in the dress isn't her)

(And this is her shoe)

Who is this girl?' I thought for a moment and when I saw the girl's face, I knew who is was.....
It was......