Small Teaser : The Eternals

Narrator:

The Eternals have arrived in a planet called Earth. It is their duty as an Eternal to protect the intelligent life from predators called deviants. Now before I get started, The Eternals are a group of ancient immortal beings working for a Celestial named Arishem. 'Why are they on Earth?' Arishem gave Ajak a mission to save the planet Earth and let the humans evolve,  Arishem chose Ajak to lead the Eternals. Though The Eternals must not interfere in any human conflicts such as World War 1 or The Infinity War.

The members of Eternals are

Ajak, Thena, Sersi, Ikaris, Phastos, Gilgamesh, Kingo, Makkari, Druig and Sprite. 

Each Eternal posses unique superpowers. On Earth the Eternals were told that their mission was to encourage humanity's growth and help protect the humans. And Once they have finished their mission they could all go back to where they came from 'Olympia'.

(Skip this chapter if you know everything about the Eternals

Once The Eternals thought they have erased all Deviants from Earth they decided to go seperate ways, but they were wrong.  An unexpected event and the return of the deviants have forced themselves to reunite and find a way to stop the deviants from consuming the intelligent life. 

And after the unexpected event they learned something that they weren't supposed to know. What could it be? 

Would the truth affect Makkari and Druig's relationship?