Chapter 4 : Sersi's Plan

"Okay, so here's the plan." Sersi stated as she sits down.

"First off, Ikaris would see the Domo and would fly straight to it. And then Thena that's when you distract him. You'll buy some time for us." said Sersi. 

Thena nods. 

"Druig and Makkari, you come with me." said Sersi while looking at them. 

"And Phastos you will stay back in Domo with Thena and make sure everything goes according to plan. " Sersi added. 

"Alright, everyone. Let's get this over with." said Phastos. 

*Minutes before they continue with their plan*

"Makkari." said Druig. 

Makkari faces Druig as Druig gets closer to her. 

"You stay safe for me okay?" Druig whispered. 

"Don't worry about me, you worry about yourself." Makkari signed. 

"If anything happens to me Makkari, I want you to know that I love you." Druig added

Makkari nods but with a small smile

"Hey lovebirds!" Phastos yelled as he snaps his fingers. 

"It's time to go, tiktok the clock is running." Phastos added 

"I'll be there in a sec alright, just give us a moment." Druig replied

Phastos makes his way to the room. 

"Well, let's just hope this plan works." said Druig

A few minutes later, Phastos, Thena, Makkari and Sersi wear their suits and activates the Uni-mind. 

They all are in their places, according to plan. 

"You guys ready for this?" Sersi asked while looking at Makkari and Druig

"Ready as always." Druig replied

Druig looks at Makkari and Makkari looks at Druig. 

Ikaris sees the spaceship reaching the celestial's emergence and immediately went to the spaceship to find the eternals. 

Sprite stays down at the mountain.

"Something's not right here." Sprite whispered

Druig, Makkari and Sersi activates the Uni-mind and starts using Druig's power to put the celestial to sleep. 

Back in the spaceship

Ikaris and Thena is fighting, Phastos stays back in the room to be unnoticeable.

Ikaris pinned Thena to the wall but it was too late, Thena's Uni-mind activates and started sharing her powers to the other eternals. 

Ikaris realized that he has fallen into their trap and flew to the Uni-mind as fast as possible. 

There he sees Druig, Makkari and Sersi.

Ikaris looked back to the spaceship one last time and split Domo into half, making it slowly fall.  Druig is the one who could control the celestial's mind so Ikaris flew and attacked Druig. 

Ikaris grabbed Druig by his neck and flew them away to the mountain nearby. 

The Uni-mind broke. 

Makkari and Sersi was finally let down by the Uni-mind. 

They realize what was going on and started losing hope. 

With Druig and Ikaris, Druig managed to stop Ikaris for a moment but slowly starts to weaken. 

Ikaris kept attacking Druig until he laid onto the floor weakened.