Chapter 6 : Spaceship Confession

Thena, Druig and Makkari just sits there in silence. 

Thena drinks tea, Makkari is reading a book and all Druig could do is stare at Makkari

Thena keeps looking at Druig then back to Makkari and repeat wondering what would happen next. 

Druig clears his throat "Okay uhm the silence in this room is too much, So Im just gonna do it here." 

Makkari stands up in curiousity, Thena just stays silent. 

Druig gets closer to Makkari ands hold her hand. 

Makkari tilting her head a bit in confusion.

"Makkari, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met on this round thingy. And uh, I might have fell for you all these years. I know for a fact that I always leave you alone and you probably still hate me deep down inside but I just can't stop thinking about you. But I promise wherever I go there will always be a part of me in you. Okay that was not romantic at all but-I--I you get me." Druig signed and stuttered while making eye contact to Makkari 

Then silence filled the room again. Thena puts her teacup down and claps.

"10/10 for your 'so poetic' lines." Thena cheered

"And uh the point is.. I-uhm I want to be your boyfriend, I would want to be there for you in any way possible and help you through your tough times. And I promise to never ever leave you alone again." 

Makkari smiles and nods. 

Druig and Makkari were having their moment until some creature came out of nowhere which broke their eye contact. 

The creature starts talking about Eros. 

And then Eros showed up. 

"Sorry to break the moment but I have some not so fascinating news." 

(Is this the end of the book? Idk ☠️ man this aint poetic at all, I gotta admit I was trying to sound romantic. If you guys have any ideas for the next chapter leave it in the comments below for me to renew the series. Or you could stay tuned and read my other books but it's alright. 

I just wanna thank all of you for this wonderful journey and woah

#4 in Drukkari

That is insane. I honestly cannot thank you guys enough. Thank you so much everyone because you have took time to read this book of mine. Thank you and I appreciate you all. And I really hope you have a great day/night.)