Chapter 5

(y/n) POV

"ZETSUMI!" I shouted, 'Master, I want you to block all the attacks you can.' Zetsumi said, "Now die." Aoi said as she slashed sending a wave of energy flying at us, I ran out in front of it and blocked it, "GREAT JOB BABY!" Mama said as she tried to attack, but I blocked that too. I continually blocked every attack leading to my body being beaten and broken, "Me turn." I said weakly as I raised my blade, suddenly someone grabbed it, "Don't." he said as I looked up at him.

"You were about to kill a kid, not cool

"You were about to kill a kid, not cool." he said calmly, "Ichigo!" Mama said, "GETSUGA!" Ichigo began to say, "TENSHO!" Asami and Ichigo shouted, I ran out in front of the blast, "MASTER!" Zetsumi shouted as she took the sword from me and blocked the mass of energy, absorbing it all. "YOU IDIOT!" she snapped as she punched the back of my head, "If I didn't block that last attack you would've died!" she said angrily as I took the sword back, "Ok not doing that again!" Ichigo said, "BANKAI!" he shouted as he transformed.

 "YOU IDIOT!" she snapped as she punched the back of my head, "If I didn't block that last attack you would've died!" she said angrily as I took the sword back, "Ok not doing that again!" Ichigo said, "BANKAI!" he shouted as he transformed

"Power Ranger?" I said as I pointed at him, "No. I'm better." he said as he appeared behind me, "Now use yours." he said, "DOES HE HAVE BANKAI ALREADY?!" Asami asked angrily, "Yeah." I said, "THEN USE IT!" she snapped, "Can't." I said, "WHY?!" everyone snapped, "Cause I won't let him use it till he kills Kenpachi." Zetsumi said, "That's dumb, let him try it." Ichigo said, "No." Zetsumi said, "DO IT OR ELSE I'LL LET THIS BUSH LEAGUE VILLAIN KILL EVERYONE HERE!" Ichigo threatened, "Fine." Zetsumi sighed I took a deep breath, "No." I said, "WHAT!" Aoi shouted, "I kill Kenpachi." I said as I raised my blade, "Kenpachi (y/n)." I said, "Demisu no Rekuiemu!" I said as a massive beam of energy that I collected throughout the fight formed a massive blade. I slashed at Aoi making her excited to have a challenge, but just before it could hit her the blade turned to ash and surrounded her in a massive tornado, "Demisu no rekuiemu: Kuresshendo." I said causing the ash to glow black and all the energy exploded upwards. "Dead now." I said as I fell backward, but Ichigo caught me before I passed out from fatigue.

Ichigo POV

"HEY, KID!" Aoi shouted as the dust settled, "YOU MISSED A SPOT!" she shouted as she slashed clearing the dust, her body was mangled and bloody, she hobbled over towards (y/n), "Don't." I said as I pointed my blade at her, "Shut up side character! The big bad's in the room and pissed!" she said angrily, "I'll give you a head start." I said, "Before what?" she said arrogantly, "Before I do to you what I did to Aizen and Ginjo!" I said, "Oh I'm so scared." she mocked, "One of them's immortal." I said, "I'm gonna go." she said as she left, "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!" I shouted, "Side character my ass, I'm the main guy! You can't go five minutes without me popping up!" I said, "BAD TOUCH!" (y/n) shouted in fear as he shot up, "Did you have the Kenpachi nightmare again sweetie?" Rangiku asked, "Yeah." (y/n) said, "What's going on here?" I said, "It's just a nightmare." Rangiku said.