2

Was Ariel, Sav, Ashley and other previous haters involved?

Sav and Ashley hated on kait-c in at least five separate accounts in 2020- 2021 June according to a undisclosed close friend of kait-c. Sav only hated in dms, sending various death threats, whereas Ashley hated on kait-c in a joint account with eight other members (which only hated on kait-c once). 

After the joint account was deleted, Ashley hated on kait-c in the message board and in public, during the time kait-c hit 450 followers. It is unclear if Ashley is involved because it seemed as if kait-c-rocks was having a conversation with itself at times, and this may be because of multiple users logging in at the same time. 

The typing style also resembles that of Ashley, with multiple typos, whereas Everleigh (the main hater on kait-c-rocks) usually doesn't have so many typos.

So, what about Ariel? 

Ariel was definitely involved, she had posted something on the account kait-c-rocks and she had expressed her hate for kait-c as well. But then what was the most surprising is the admin saying that Ariel is her sister. 

For starters, we have no way to prove whether or not that is true. 

Asking sussiebeebackup (close friend of kait-c), we discover that SHE knows Ariel and the admin (Everleigh) in real life. 

However, kait-c does not seem to know Sussie, Ariel or Everleigh in real life. 

Sussie is an avid reader of kait-c fanfictions- you can find her comments in all chapters written by kait-c- and we have no reason to think that she might be hating on kait-c along with Ariel and Everleigh BUT since they know in real life, this changes things quite a bit. We will have a chapter on Sussie later.

peace out vi